40-tour time

“ Last call for flight BA123 to Heathrow Airport” we were running through the airport as the last boarding call for our flight echoed round the airport “come on nearly there” I yelled racing ahead of the group throwing my board pass at the frightened attendant and ran through the tunnel and onto the plane Paramore and the rest of Holey Cheese coming up behind me all out of breath “so nice of you to join us” the stewardess sneered “can I please see your boarding passes?” we nodded our heads and handing her the piece of paper watching as she checked it nodding her head and showing us our seats. We sat down and strapped ourselves in “this is going to be one heck of a tour” Hayley announced getting comfortable “why?” I asked quirking my eyebrow “because we get to spend it with you cool cats!” she exclaimed, Jeremy and Taylor nodding their heads agreeing. For the tour since the Farro brothers left we agreed to fill in for them Ed would be playing lead guitar for them, Harry would be playing drums and I’d be on keyboard and providing the backing vocals like Josh use to do it meant less people on the road and it’s not like we don’t know every Paramore song going.

“So boys we need to finalise our set list” I told them. We were 2 hours into our 9 hour flight and Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor were already fast asleep in the seats across from us “so I was thinking that for one of our covers we should do neighbours by The Academy Is…” Jack suggested “yeah that’s a good song I love singing that song” I said scribbling it down on the piece of paper that was resting on the tray in front of me the boys doing the same “now I think we should do Loser Kid that’s a crowd pleaser, errm Truthful Liar it’s got a catchy chorus that the crowd can sing back to us, Fantasy World’s a good one too oh and we could do In And Out’s a nice romantic slow song a great ballad we have to balance everything out, I really want to cover Save It For The Bedroom by You Me At Six and then close with another cover One Way or Another by Blondie” we nodded our heads and scribbled everything down One Way or Another was a great song to close our set with it was so energetic and lively and loud the crowd will be so pumped for Paramore after that song. With the set list finalised we decided to sleep for the rest of the plane journey.

“Hey Matti” someone shook my shoulder “we’re landing soon” I nodded my head sleepily and pushed my tray up and buckled myself back up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I felt the plane jolt and a voice ring out “thank you for flying with British Airways we have now arrived at Heathrow Airport the current time is” I tuned it out excited to be on home turf I quickly stood up bouncing on the balls of my feet a massive grin plastered on my face hand luggage clasped to my side as we walked through customs and border control smiling at the guy passing him my passport “British girl” he smiled taking in my passport “so just come back from holiday?” he asked I shook my head “nope residing in LA for now here touring” he nodded his head “who you touring with?” he asked, he sounded generally interested “Paramore we’re their opening act” he nodded “well have fun kid” I thanked him as he handed my passport back smiling as I waited for the rest “well come on then the tour bus is waiting outside” Hayley said leading the way to the outside world wheeling her suitcase behind her. She pushed open the airport shivering slightly “why is England so cold” she complained wrapping her arms around herself along with the rest of Paramore while me and the boys just laughed used to the cold weather having grown up here “man I’ve missed our messed up weather” I smiled “how aren’t you guys cold?” Jeremy asked as he rummaged round his carry on for a decent hoodie “I’m British this is normal for us you learn to adapt for example I never leave the house without an umbrella” (A/N so true) the boys nodded their heads in agreement as we started packing the bus.   

We’d finally finished packing the bus and were now choosing our bunks. “How do you sleep on these?” I asked lying in one of the narrow bunks “they’re fricking tiny” I complained as I fell out yet again a loud resounding thump echoing around the bus “ok that’s it I’m sleeping on the floor” I sated sitting up “you were able to sleep in one when you joined R5 on their last few dates of their East Coast tour” Jack told me “but that’s different Ross had like a super bunk this thing is tiny” everybody laughed at me as I stuck out my bottom lip like a child crossing my arms pouting I must of looked a sight huffing at them “you guys are such meanies” I whined as their laughter continued to boom around the bus “hate you guys so much right now” I moaned “now if you excuse me I’m going to call up someone who is actually nice to me unlike you bullies” I sulked off into the living area and got out my phone dialling Ross’ familiar number he picked up after the third ring “why are you calling me at 3am?” he asked groggily “sorry babe forgot about the time difference” I apologised “I’ll let you sleep” I said about to hang up “wait no! I’ve been waiting for this call all day” Ross admitted “aww you’re too cute sweetie” I cooed down the phone to him “right back atcha my English sweetheart, now what’s it like being back home?” he asked “it’s so good! I didn’t realise how much I missed home, the weather, the people” I gushed “it’s nice to know the US is being missed” he joked “of course the States are being missed its just I’m missing the people not the place” I explained “aww we miss you too, now I really need to hang up before Ryland kills me for interrupting his sleep love you” “I love you too” I hung up and put my phone back into the pocket of my pale yellow skinny jeans. “So gang we’re on the road to our first venue meaning first concert tomorrow night!” Hayley exclaimed as we all cheered “the start of the tour is finally upon on us and it’s going to rock your socks off!” Taylor cheered continuing on Hayley’s start of tour speech.

This was going to be one heck of a tour.

A/N lame update number 2 god I feel so ashamed I just hope the Riker chapter I'm in the middle of writing isn't lame. I feel the need to apologise for another lame update so sorry!! I seem to be saying that a lot today but its true I'm sorry for my poor writing skills I hope this Paramore song on the side can make up for it its called Still Into You and its really good! good enough to compensate for this terrible update perhaps??