31-studio hangout

I woke up alarm blaring at me. I slid out of bed and made my way to the bathroom showering and redying my hair back to its vibrate orangey red. I then made my way to my wardrobe and pulled out a black tank top, purple checkered shirt and purple skinny jeans. I pulled on my black converse, stuck my blackberry in my pocket and picked up my school stuff leaving my room and closing the door quietly behind me.

I left the house, kicking off on my skateboard I started making my way to school (Ross was filming today). I arrived at school and jumped off my skateboard picking it up and entering the building making my way to the gifted department. I entered the department and made my way to mine and the boys’ corner which was littered with sheet music and instruments. The boys were already there “hey guys” I called out sitting cross legged on the floor next to them watching as they tuned their guitars “hey Matti” Harry called out from his spot drumming on Ed’s boots “hey Harry!” I called “handshake?” I asked he nodded and we did the handshake we created. Talking to Jack about some lyrics I discovered in my song book my phone buzzed, I pulled it out my pocket “got a text from Becky” I called out opening it up “she wants to see us at the studio after school” I told the group “cool sounds interesting” the twins mused they find everything interesting.

It was lunchtime! My stomach grumbled I was starving and couldn’t wait to chow down on some grub. We entered the canteen and joined the line that was snaking around the room. Finally at the front I ordered a slice of pizza and some salad along with a bottle of diet coke and made my way to the table in the back where we normally sit “so guys what do you think the meeting is going to be about?” I asked biting off a chunk of my cheesy pizza “album? Concert? Who knows” Jack shrugged his shoulders eating his pasta “yeah” I said sipping my diet coke lost in thought. “Earth to Matti” someone waved their hand in my face “yeah, what?” I asked coming back Jack and the boys laughed “you zoned out, lunch is over come on” I nodded my head and threw my rubbish in the bin making my way out of the canteen.

It was after school and we were making our way to the studio “so guys we need to continue writing lyrics I found some golden ones last night” I said pushing my skateboard slowly along “yeah really?” Max asked excited “yeah they sound really cool but I don’t have much” I said “hang on” I whacked my forehead “we’re signed now, meaning professional songwriters to help us out” I exclaimed feeling so dumb “oh yeah” the boys exclaimed “wow we are so smart” I laughed. During this we had arrived outside the doors of the studio. I got off my skateboard and picked it up pushing the doors open we entered the building. “Hey Becky” I called out as she entered the lobby coming out of a meeting “aww Matti, Jack, Harry and the twins my favourite group of people” she held out her arms for a group hug we all ran and hugged her she laughed at us. We released her “so serious band business” Becky said “serious” the twins echoed putting on their best serious faces, we all laughed at them “ok so Becky lead the way to the room where this serious band business is going on” I said sobering up from my laughing fit, she nodded and started taking huge strides in her heeled boots.

We arrived in a room full of beanbags and instruments. My idea of heaven, we all sat down on the beanbags “ok so song wise how many have you guys written?” Becky asked “one” we all chorus “you serious?” she asks eyebrow raised “yep” we chorused “buuuttt” I drew out the but “I am working on one” her eyes lit up “well that’s good” I smiled proud of myself “now last time you guys were here we just heard you play live. Today we want to record a demo. Get to work on the recording process” our eyes lit up with glee and we all scrambled towards the booth “now we’re just going to record you all together next time we meet we will be doing it individually to create the best demo ever!” we cheered and huddled choosing a song. “I wanna sing Taylor Swift. Can I pretty please?” I begged the guys “Taylor Swift really?” Jack asked frowning “alright not Taylor Swift but something else how about Starlight by Tonight Alive?” the guys looked at each other and nodded “yeah it’s a good song” I smiled. Song finally chosen we got into position.

So I've been thinking lately

 That I should try to grow up

 Maybe start to show up on time

But let's be real here baby

 It's not the way that we work

 So why waste the sunshine?

I guess it's kinda funny

 We always throw away our money

 Right when we need it most

But honestly I'm happy

 I don't wanna worry about

 How we got to be so broke

Don't want to say goodnight let's live it up

 Don't have to say we're giving up if you

 Walk me home tonight I swear I could

 Fly beside you or under your starlight

 Don't want to say goodnight let's live it up

 Don't have to wait to have it all if you

 Light me up tonight I swear I could

 Never burn out under your starlight

So you've been thinking lately

 That you don't know what you want

 But you don't know what you've got my dear

And if it's dreams we're chasing

 You've got the world at your feet

 The skyline is so clear

We're getting hung up on the things we should have known

 Never bothered us before

 We're try'na make ends meet but I'm starting to think

 That this is all I need and more

Don't want to say goodnight let's live it up

 Don't have to say we're giving up if you

 Walk me home tonight I swear I could

 Fly beside you or under your starlight

 Don't want to say goodnight let's live it up

 Don't have to wait to have it all if you

 Light me up tonight I swear I could

 Never burn out under your starlight

Well our jeans are well ripped with our pockets thin

 We don't have any change so we'll just put our hands in

 You'll keep me warm tonight

 I don't need nice things to help me sleep at night

 Well it's never felt better to have nothing but you

 And no one understands me but I'm telling the truth

 Coz we can live in our own world as long as you love me

 As long as you love me

Don't want to say goodnight let's live it up

 Don't have to say we're giving up if you

 Walk me home tonight I swear I could

 Fly beside you or under your starlight

 Don't want to say goodnight let's live it up

 Don't have to wait to have it all if you

 Light me up tonight I swear I could

 Never burn out under your starlight

Don't want to say goodnight let's live it up

 I'm lost tonight under your starlight

We finished performing and pushed our headphones away from our heads “that was fun” I said “yeah that was totally awesome!” Jack exclaimed “got to agree guys. You did rock it” Becky commented we all grinned at her “thanks for the compliment Becky” she smiled “alright same time tomorrow” we smiled “you know it!” I shouted grabbing my stuff and leaving the studios with the guys. I got home to discover Ross was in, we spent the rest of the day with each other eventually falling asleep in his and Ryland’s room.

A/N just a quick message to say sorry about the lame chapter