10-pale Matti

1 week later

It’s been a week since the concert and sing song in the park which means it’s been a week since I started dating Ross! It was a beautiful sunny day I got dressed in a black tank top, a white floaty blouse on top, shorts and a pair of black flip flops. I went on a walk to the park and sat underneath my tree in the park I had claimed as my own song book and pencil in hand I started writing

Look at this photograph

It reminds me of all the laughs we had

All the times I ever smiled

But I guess it’s time to say goodbye, goodbye

England’s where I grew up

I left it to follow your will

All the memories left behind

Are slowly fading now

It seems it’s time to leave, time to go

Goodbye, goodbye

I stopped writing and closed my book, leaning my head back against the trunk I sighed “Matti?!” someone called out footsteps edging closer “come on Matti what’s wrong?” I turned round to find Ross looking at me worried “why did Rocky have to find me?” I whispered tears pricking my eyes “Matti don’t say that!” Ross exclaimed “never ever say that!” I just shook my head and got up and left to head to the beach to try and end it all like I did last time.

I lay down in the sea a tad deeper this time closing my eyes letting the waves hit me I was mega depressed today as it was going to be Helena’s 16th birthday today. I had been sat there for a while deathly cold when yet again someone left the Lynch house at a run, they came right over to me I saw who it was-Rocky he had a knack of stopping me this boy has “Matti what are you doing to yourself” he sighed picking me up yet again and realising I had done more damage to myself then last time ran up to the house, gathered blankets for me and called all the necessary people Ross and Riker ran into the room seeing the shivering pale wreck that was me “I worry about your girlfriend Ross” Riker said shaking his head and picking up his car keys “I do too!” Ross said “earth to dumb nuts” Rocky called out “Matti’s turning blue and struggling to stay conscience” this brought everyone back to life as I struggled to keep my eyes open I tried closing them only for one of the boys to stick their warm hands on my face keeping me from going to sleep “hey Matti almost there” Rocky said to me as Ross urged Riker to drive faster “sorry” I whispered I’m surprised anyone heard me “Matti!” Rocky raised his voice in alarm “don’t do what I think you’re doing. ROSS! RIKER!” He yelled out in alarm as I closed my eyes “no Matti don’t give in” he called out but it was too late I gave in to the darkness.

I was once again in the meadow I smiled at my surroundings and walked off to find myself at a 16th birthday party, Helena’s 16th birthday party to be more specific “oh hey Fred” she waved me over “what are you doing here?” she asked “stupid question you tried to kill yourself again, looks like you’re doing a pretty good job your image is getting clearer and clearer. I really hate this but Matti I think I may just have to say welcome to the afterlife.”

Ross’ P.O.V (yep it’s time for his P.O.V)

“She’s in a coma” those simple words brought my world crashing down I collapsed into a chair “I’m so sorry. It’s really bad she might not ever wake up” the doctor kept saying “thanks can we go see her?” Rocky asked quietly the doctor nodded sympathetically with the help of Riker and Rocky I managed to open the door to her room I grimaced at the sight before me, she looked so pale, lifeless and fragile surrounded by all the equipment numerous tubes snaking out her arms. I plopped into the seat next to her bed carefully picking up one of her small hands in my own, her skin felt cold to the touch. The boys all saw how hard I was taking this and came to comfort me “hey remember last time this happened. She’s a fighter Ross” I nodded my head and continued looking at the motionless form in front of me.

It was late in the evening when the boys finally convinced me to leave Matti’s side I unwillingly got out of my plastic chair by her bed and walked to the door I turned round and blew a kiss to Matti “see you tomorrow my super angel” I whispered to her motionless form I slowly turned round and closed the door behind. So far I had not cried yet but I knew that wasn’t going to last my girlfriend was lying in hospital on the brink of death.

A/N yep a very emotional chapter sorry for all the tears spilt and now a lot of its going to be in Ross' pov since she is in a coma. thanks for reading.