13-home singing

*3 days later*

Yay I get discharged today! At last no more hospital food. I waited for my mum to come I was dressed in grey skinny jeans, a baggy button down shirt that belongs to Ross with the sleeves rolled up and black converse. I packed up all the bits the gang brought up for me during my very long stay at the hospital. I waited a bit till the doctor said I could leave he handed me my medication and let me be on my way home.

“I’m home someone give me some real food” I called out when I arrived home I dropped my bag off by the stairs and walked into the kitchen my mum closing the door behind me Ross and his brothers would of picked me up but they had a concert today, in the kitchen stood my brother trying to work out how to use the oven “I want to be able to eat not get food poisoning” I commented watching him try to make something to eat “just order pizza” I tossed Michael a takeout menu and the main phone he dialled the number and ordered us some pizza “so pizza and movie then?” he asked “sounds good to me bro” I walked to the living room and collapsed on the sofa “stick in Back to the Future please” I asked my brother “ohh but I wanted to watch Star Trek!” he whined like a 2 year old “hey I’m the one that’s just come back from hospital so what I say goes put on Back to the Future” he gave in, grumbling he stuck the disc into the DVD player. In like the first 10 minutes of the movie the doorbell rang “pizza Michael go get it” he grumbled and pushed himself off the sofa to go get my pizza. He walked back in 20 seconds later with mouth-watering pizza in hand; I snatched the box out of his hands and started stuffing my face.

I woke up on the sofa the main menu for Back to the Future lighting up the television screen, I looked around to see Michael arm dangling off the side of the sofa snoring I took a picture of the sight before me and tweeted (oh yeah Ross and the gang made me a twitter account)

@MattiandR5 isn’t my brother just the most attractive thing you’ve ever see??

I posted the picture with the tweet. I put my phone away after doing that and went upstairs to freshen up. I took a nice long shower and washed my hair I then walked out of the bathroom and to my wardrobe where I picked out a white Paramore t shirt, black skinny jeans and white converse. I walked out my room and downstairs to see my brother still asleep laze butt. I got out my phone and texted Ross

Me: hey babe I’m home and lonely there’s no one to talk to! Pls come round.

Ross: aww poor little Matti. Just finishing up band practise then you’ll be greeted by your boyfriends beautiful face.

Me: yay! And full of yourself much? One of these days your egos going to be too big to fit inside the house!

I sighed and chucked my phone somewhere, throwing myself on the sofa jostling Michael making him fall off and wake up “huh, what?” he asked sleepily rubbing his eyes. I laughed at the sight “hey lazy your bed’s upstairs” he said something unintelligible and made his way slowly upstairs I laughed once more at my older brother and turned my attention back to the TV and my Morecambe and Wise box set a British comedy classic my eyes lit up with glee when I caught sight of it I scanned the back looking for my favourite episodes. I found them, pulling out the discs they were on I ran into the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and ran back out to jump onto the sofa where I landed cross legged eager to watch some classic British comedy.

I had finished watching the breakfast stripper sketch and was watching another when the door opened “hey, hey” Ross called out walking into the living room “I’m playing all the right notes but not necessarily in the right order” Eric Morecambe said oh how I laughed. The episode ended and I was now able to pay attention to my boyfriend “Ross!” I squealed happily jumping up off the sofa and giving him a hug wrapping my legs round his waist arms round his neck “hi angel” he smiled down at me and kissed my nose “now what was so interesting that you greet your boyfriend 10 minutes after he walks in?” he asked in a playful angry way “oh only the best thing ever!” I exclaimed “drumroll please” Ross started drumming my legs that were still wrapped round his waist “Morecombe and Wise!” he stared at me completely confused “it’s a British thing” I said “now let me show you real comedy” I plopped down and brought him to the sofa where we watched more episodes together.

“Man this is good!” Ross exclaimed while watching the walking in the rain sketch “told ya” I munched on some chocolate watching the sketch with him. It finished “so what are we doing today?” I asked “get changed we are spending our day at the beach!” Ross said getting up. I raced upstairs and pulled on boys swimming trunks and a black bikini top, picking up my beach bag that contained my towel, copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone, Ray Bans, sun cream and my BlackBerry I raced downstairs and linked my arm with Ross’ heading out to the beach.

My head broke the surface of the sea I came up for air pushing my hair out of my face I turned to see Ross resurfacing too “hey angel” Ross said swimming over to me “hey Blondie” I messed up his blonde wet hair “come on let’s get out” we waded out of the sea and over to our towels. Rubbing my hair I turned to Ross “I think tonight we should have a bonfire on the beach” I said “yeah that sounds awesome!” we ran inside and started collecting the things we needed for our bonfire including our guitars-no bonfire is complete without a sing along.

“1…2…3” Rocky counted us in as we sang Good Day Sunshine by The Beatles

Good day sunshine, good day sunshine.

 Good day sunshine.

 I need to laugh and when the sun is out

 I've got something i can blab about.

 I feel good in a special way

 I'm in love and it's sunny day.

 Good day sunshine, good day sunshine.

 Good day sunshine.

 We take a walk the sun is shining down

 Burns my feet as they touch the ground.

 Good day sunshine, good day sunshine.

 Good day sunshine.

 And then we lie beneath a shady tree

 I love her and she loving me

 She feels good she knows she's looking fine

 I'm so proud to know that she is mine

 Good day sunshine, good day sunshine.

 Good day sunshine.

 Good day sunshine, good day sunshine.

 Good day sunshine

We continued with our sing along, singing to songs and making s’mores, laughing the night away. Eventually we all fell asleep round the campfire.