32-musical mission

Ross’ P.O.V

“Alright so what have we got for Matti’s song so far?” I asked sitting cross legged on the ground looking around at the band. It was late in the evening and we were continuing with Matti’s song she may be staying but I want her to be my girlfriend again. Rocky cleared his throat and started playing “I played it safe, kept my foot up on the brake, I never really took a chance in life and didn’t live till today” he finished “totally true now let’s blunder on” we continued writing the song late into the night.

I woke up surrounded by guitars and song lyrics, bleary eyed I fumbled for my Iphone pulling it out of my pocket I looked at the time 7.35am oh crap I have A&A taping today! I jumped up from my spot suddenly wide awake and ran upstairs pulling my shirt off while entering mine and Ryland’s room. I chucked it to the side and picked up a striped Hollister top, I kicked my jeans off and got a fresh pair and shoved my feet into my blue converse. I then ran out the room to find my Dad awake and ready to go “you ready to go Ross?” he asked putting his coffee mug into the sink “yep” I said through a mouthful of shop brought pancakes so it kind of sounded like “gef” my Dad laughed and collected the car keys taking me to the studios.

“Hi guys sorry I’m late” I called skidding into the set of Sonic Boom “about time Austin” Laura had her hands on her hips “you missed the meeting” (we just started filming). I hung my head in shame “I’m so sorry Ally” I looked up at her “I’ll make it up to you” Laura smiled a bit “alright Austin your let off the hook” I fist pumped the air “YES! You’re the best Ally” I hugged her “well you know what they say” I laughed “what do they say?” she faltered “errm, well. So Trish have you booked Austin for any gigs yet?” she turned to Raini “err well” I laughed “right so we haven’t done anything this week at all?” I asked “no” Laura said. I jumped over the counter of Sonic Boom “well you guys haven’t done anything but I know I have” Laura quirked her eyebrow “now what have you done?” she asked curious “I came up with some new dance moves” I showed them my new moves “nice good job Austin” Laura complimented me “thanks” I sat on the counter of Sonic Boom “so what are we going to do today?” I asked the group eyes travelling around to each one. Raini’s phone went off “work?” I guessed knowing it was “yep” I laughed. We continued filming throughout the day till lunch.

I rushed downstairs where everyone was after getting in from filming “chop, chop we need to continue on Matti’s song!” I exclaimed clapping my hands “calm down Ross” Riker motioned “we’re doing a good job don’t worry” I breathed “it’s just that I  really like her and I miss her being my girlfriend” Rydel awed at me “that’s so sweet Ross” she gussed I looked down at the floor blushing “oh my god is Ross BLUSHING!” Rocky laughed in shock “shut up man” I shoved him “now let’s continue the song” I shoved everyone to their instruments.

“You got my heartbeat pumping and it’s going insane, you got me jumping out of aeroplanes” we’d just finished writing the whole song and was now running through it when we were interrupted “hi guys can I hang out with my favourite neighbours?” it was Matti “crap” I whispered “hey Matti down here!” I yelled up the basement stairs. I heard the slaps of her converse covered feet against the wooden stairs. She skidded to a holt in front of the us in all her British glory “hey guys” I swear her British accent gets stronger and stronger each time I hear her talk if that’s even possible “so what have we all been up to today?” she asked eyeing up our facial expressions “take a seat Matti” Ratliff said gesturing to the beanbag we set up for her earlier “and let us show you instead of tell you” we started playing Crazy 4 U

I played it safe

Kept my foot up on the brake

I never really took a chance in life