19-ill before a show

It was the day of the OC Fair and I was not able to sleep a wink. I was sat in our rehearsal room drinking a very large mug of coffee to keep me going when the boys walked in “wow Matti you look horrible” Harry whistled through his teeth I looked down at myself oh sugar I’m still in my pyjamas “I’ll be right back” I rushed upstairs to get dressed where I chucked on a wrinkly old Metro Station top, ripped shorts and red converse. I looked in the mirror wow I do look horrible oh well I shrugged and raced back down to where the boys were “not much of an improvement” Harry commented “shut up” I hissed not in the mood “I have a headache and barely any sleep” I rubbed my temples at the sudden pain in my head. At this exact moment Ross walks in “hey” he calls out loudly I groan “shut the hell up” I moan my head killing me “wow Matti you look ridiculously pale” he comments “maybe you should cancel your performance today at the OC Fair” he suggests “no I can do it” I whisper out feeling really run down “if you say so” he says doubtfully “now come on Rydel is looking for you” I nod and go round his house to meet up with Rydel.

I open the door to the Lynches to be greeted by Riker “wow Matti you look dead” I groan “stop being so loud” I grab my head “I’m not being loud Matti” he says worried he then places his hand against my forehead quickly pulling it back like I burnt him “man your hot!” he exclaimed “whatever I’m fine. Now where’s Rydel?” I ask then I see her bouncing down the stairs “hey Matti” she does a double take “Woah what happened to you?” she asked, I groaned “nothing I’m fine so shut up” I snapped “now come on let’s get ready for the show” I shuffled up the stairs Rydel and the boys in tow worried about me and my health. I get to where everything is and start pulling things off racks and out of draws in the end I settled on a white tank top, grey ripped skinny jeans, R5 waistcoat and cowboy boots, I then turned to the group hovering close by me “guys I’m fine” I croaked oh for god sake that’s not helping me plea my case! Ross quirked his eyebrows at me “liar” he stated “you are in no fit state to perform today” I groaned and rubbed my temples when my head started throbbing even more “see” Ross stated. I stormed off determined to perform on that stage.

After much protesting I was able to go to the OC Fair and perform only if I had Ross or one of the other guys hovering near me on the side of the stage as according to them I’m stupidly pale and look like I’m about to keel over at any moment. “Alright guys so the next song is Lady Antebellum Need You Now and I’m having Jack led his awesome vocal skills” I called out waiting for the boys to start playing

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor

 Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore

 And I wonder if I ever cross your mind???

 For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now

 Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now

 And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door