Fushiguro Megumi x Reader

NOSEBLEED

It's been a year since you enrolled at Tokyo Jujutsu High and you met a lot of... weird people. Your teacher who's the most powerful but has beautiful eyes, a classmate that eats fingers, a panda senpai, a onigiri walking senpai and an training partner that's into girls with big butts. Out of all the people you've met one really stuck out and that's Fushiguro Megumi, whom you fell for. You confessed to him a couple of times but he outright rejected you.

With the rejection after rejection. You finally stopped. Nobara who knew Fushiguro was a bit lonely after you left him alone snickered. "Don't wait till she's in someone else's arms" she said patting Fushiguro's shoulder as he rolled his eyes at her. It took him a few months to actually discover his feelings for you. If Todo didn't give you a bear hug, he wouldn't show his possessive side which surprised you. He isn't the type to show his emotions too but at that time, you could clearly see the jealousy in his face and a bit of anxiousness in his eyes. Hell even Gojo sensei, Nobara and Itadori were shocked by this.

You calmed him down as you explained that the one who hugged you is someone you've known for a while and helps you train from time to time. He glared at him and took your hand while walking away. You could hear Itadori and Nobara snickering and Gojo sensei who just laughed his ass off. You followed him as he brought you to a secluded place near the dorms. As he lets you go, you looked at him concerned. He hasn't talked for a while now. You were about to talk when he turned towards you and kissed your lips. Oooh aggressive. Me like!

You closed your eyes as you wrap your arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. You both parted as he covered his blushing face while you giggled. "I like you Megu" you murmured as he nodded his head "me too" he answered back as you smiled at him. He pulls you for a hug as you wrapped your arms around him patting him as a sign of comfort. "You know that you're the only one for me right? No need to be jealous" you said as he grumbled something along the lines of 'I can't help it'

After that little event, you guys started dating. Nobara wiggled her eyebrows at Fushiguro who just blushed and looked away. Maki, Gojo and Itadori teased him a lot while Nobara, Panda and Inumaki smiled by your side looking at the rowdy people in front of you.  Months passed and you'll go to missions that would take weeks. You've often be paired with Nanami since you both suited each other when it comes to missions such as investigating.

Gojo who was feeling hot due to the summer heat, suggested to go to the beach tomorrow since everyone would be back from their missions. Of course Itadori and Nobara agreed in an instant. Fushiguro messaged you and you answered that you were still in a mission with Nanami and would probably last till next week. He looked at his phone dejected and went into his room.

"Yuuji-kun have you contacted Nanamin?" Gojo whispered as the pink haired boy nodded. "Yup. They agreed since they finished their mission early" he answered and Nobara raised her eyebrow at them. "Then why did Fushiguro look dejected?" The boys grinned. "I told Yuuji-kun to tell Nanamin that (f/n) should tell Megumi that they'll finish the mission next week." Gojo said while Itadori nodded. She rolled her eyes at them. "You're being childish" she said.

They look at her with evil grins. "What? You look like perverts. Stop it" she said as the two laughed. "I'm quite curious you see" Gojo said and Nobara looked at him and tilted her head. "What would be Fushiguro's expression when he sees (f/n)-chan in a swimsuit? It would be a sight to see since he's you know..." Itadori trails off. Nobara kinda got what they wanted to see and smirked. "Okay I'm in. I'll text (f/n) then" she said as she went back to her room.

Fushiguro was in a phone call with you. It's almost been two hours of non-stop talking. You yawned and he chuckled. "Go to sleep (f/n)" he said fondly as you've been yawning for quite sometime now but you don't want to end the call. "Noooo... Megu I still want to talk to you" you whimpered as he sighed. "I'll talk to you tomorrow" he said as you groaned. "Okay then." You said pouting. He chuckled. "You know even if I can't see you. I know you're pouting" you giggled. "Night love" he whispered as you hummed. "I love you and I'll see you soon" he said as you replied with an "i love you too" the call ended.

Morning came and Nanami woke you up since you still have a 2 hours drive to the beach. You yawned and showered. After taking a bath and putting on your uniform, you walked out of the hotel you stayed. Nanami suggested you went both should drop by the department store to buy your things for the beach and the sunblock that Gojo pestered Nanami to buy. You giggled seeing the older male scowl. He is strict when it comes to missions and so on but he is a very caring man. To be honest,  Nanami was your ideal man until Fushiguro came into the picture.

He parked at a department store near the beach which you'll be going to. Both of you parted ways since he also had to buy shorts and you have to buy a bikini. Browsing through the different bikinis you were in a bit of a dilemma. Should I buy the red one or the black one? But Nobara-chan said to look sexy. Hmmm... you looked back and forth until you finally settled for the black one. After you paid for your purchase, you went to the car and Nanami was already there waiting.

After driving for 20 minutes, you both arrived at the hotel where you'll be staying at. Gojo reserved two rooms, one for the students and one for him and Nanami. You both went in and changed your clothes. Gojo, Fushiguro, Nobara and Itadori were having breakfast at the restaurant of the hotel when Gojo received a message. He opened it and smirked. "Are you all done? Let's go back to our rooms and change" he said and everyone nodded.

Gojo pulled put his phone to record while the two snickered. He opened the door to see you changing into your bikini. You looked back to see your boyfriend bright red. You chuckled as you tightened the knot of your bikini. "Pervert" you said as he turned his back on you and saw the three laughing with a Nanami who's shaking his head. You glomped him in a bear hug and he could feel your chest pressing against his back. "Imissyou" you said as he grunted then the laughs stopped and you looked at your stiff boyfriend to see him having a nosebleed. "Pffft" you burst out laughing along with everyone.

Fushiguro was about to die in embarrassments. "Come on. Let's change and go to the beach" Nanami said as everyone nodded. After everyone got changed, you went out pouting. You were wearing Fushiguro's tshirt. "Stop pouting" he said as you crossed your arms. "It's hot and you wanted me to wear your tshirt. Even Nobara is just wearing a sleeveless on top of her bikini.

Fushiguro rolled his eyes. "So?" He answered as you grumbled some more. He sighed and held your hand. "You know I don't want men to look at you" he murmured kissing your head. "Take it off later when we swim but don't leave my side" he said as you giggled. There were a few more rules applied to you before arriving to the beach front. Everyone just looked at the couple and cringed. "If I were (f/n) I would've left him" Nobara said, "me too." Itadori cringed as he recalled all the rules Fushiguro mentioned. "He's far more stricter than you, Nanamin" Gojo said as Nanami nodded.

You took off Fushiguro's shirt and ran to the water with Nobara. Your chest bouncing and Fushiguro frowned looking at the men who were looking at you and Nobara. He sighed and took off his shirt too. "Let's go" he said pulling Itadori who just finished applying sunblock. He nodded and stood up, taking off his polo shirt and going to where both of you are. Fushiguro immediately pulled you by his side as he turned to look over his shoulder and glared at the men looking at you. Gojo laughed at his possessiveness while Nanami just smiled and shook his head.

~A/n: Fushiguro really is my type but then Gojo and Sukuna came along so he dropped to #3 lol.

(F/n) first name

Italics - thoughts