Gojo Satoru x Reader

GERMS

Looking at your boyfriend who was sleeping soundly beside you, you smiled and snuggled in his embrace as he kissed your forehead. "Morning babe" his husky voice made the hair at the back of your neck stand. "Morning Satoru" you greeted back as he pulled your chin up and kissed you. He slowly got up and towered over you as you smiled at him while caressing his chest down to his abs. "Babe if you don't stop, we'll have another round" he said. He groaned as your fingers stopped on his stomach near his pet as you stared up at him and bit your lip as he gulped. "I didn't say you could stop" you grinned before touching the head of his snake. He immediately grabbed your hand and placed kisses on your neck. "Don't blame me if you can't walk straight later. Okay?" he growled before making rough love with you.

"Owww" you whined as he placed you on the tub. "Don't blame me. You were the one who seduced me early in the morning" he said as you rolled your eyes. The two of you took a bath and got ready to visit your home. You're going back to your adoptive parents to introduce your boyfriend since your mom was excited to see the rumored handsome boyfriend but your dad wasn't keen on the idea that his baby girl has finally spread her wings. "Your parents are Megumi's grandparents, right?" he asked as you nodded. "Toji-nii was the one who trained me tho" you said as you blow dried your hair. "Let me do it" he said grabbing the blower. You looked at him at the mirror as your eyes travelled to his abs again. "Babe eyes up here" he grinned as you rolled your eyes. "What? Is there something wrong with looking at what's mine? Plus, you also stare at me when I'm wearing my underwear or when I'm only wearing underwear" you said as he grinned. "touché" you laughed.

Both of you were driving to your home when you looked at the familiar places that never changed throughout the years. "Everything still looks the same" you smiled as he looked at your beautiful smile. "we're here" you grinned as you got out of the car and Gojo grabbed his gifts from the back and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Then let's greet your parents?" he smiled as you nodded. Ringing the door bell, you heard loud stomps. The door opened and a big muscular man appeared. He glared at Gojo up and down before you hugged him. "Daddy!" you squealed as he chuckled. "Welcome home (f/n)" he said kissing your forehead. "Dad this is Gojo Satoru, my boyfriend. Satoru, this big guy right here is my father, Zenin Shinji." You introduced them both as they shook hands. "Where's mom?" you asked as he pointed to the kitchen. "Your mom is still cooking. Go greet her" he said as you nodded pulling Gojo along but your dad pulled him back. "Let's talk for a bit" he said as Gojo nodded.

~A/n: okay I made up their names. I tried searching for Toji's parents but there was no record but if you know or have a link to it, just comment down so I could change it. Hehe. 😊

Walking to the kitchen, you wrapped your arms around your mom's waist her familiar scent engulfed you as you side. "I'm home mom" you murmured as she patted your hand and turned to you before giving you a bear hug. "How's my baby? Mommy missed your" she said as you giggled. "I'm fine mom. I'm sorry I didn't bring Megumi with me. He has exams next week" you said as she nodded. "Then just bring him food and snacks when you go back" she said as you nodded. "So where's your boyfriend?" she asked. "He's with dad." You answered and you heard someone call your name. Looking back, you saw your big brother as you ran and gave him a hug. "Toji-nii!!!" you said as he chuckled. "Why didn't you tell me you were home?" you said as he hugged you. "I actually just stopped by to get something" he said as your mom nodded. "He doesn't come home often and would just appear on our doorway from time to time. Like a stray cat or something" she said looking at him with disapproval as he chuckled.

"Where is the so called boyfriend, you were talking about? I wanted to meet him for a while now" he asked looking around. "He's with Da-" you didn't finish when you heard a loud bang at the yard as your eyes widened. The three of you rushed to see your dad smirking at a shocked looking Gojo. "What happened?!" your mom shrieked as she saw her plants all over the place and her flower bed now missing from the yard. "I wanted to test his strength so I used- OW!!!!" he shouted as your mom pulled him by the ear. "Look what happened!!! My hard work, GONE!!!" she shrieked as you covered your ears. Your dad looked at you for help but you whipped your head to the side. An angry mom is scarier than an angry dad. Toji was busy looking at Gojo to notice his dad's pleading eyes. Your mom pulled him in the house and you heard a loud bang followed by another 'ouch' and everything went silent. Your mom went out the door and stood next to you. "Hi Gojo-kun. I'm their mother, Zenin Touka" she said as Gojo introduced himself and gave your mom the gift he bought before going to your house. Your mom smiled and thanked him before telling you lunch will be done in 20 mins and to show your boyfriend around.

"Toji-nii, this is my boyfriend, Gojo Satoru" you introduced as Toji frowned. "Yeah. I know him already. I saw him when he was still a brat" he said as Gojo grinned. "Yeah. I already saw this dick long ago" he answered back as your eyes widened. What the hell? You thought as they glared at each other. You raised your hands and slapped their shoulders. "Hey! Don't talk to my boyfriend like that and Toji-nii you too, behave!" you glared at the both of them as they nodded their head. "Eh?! (f/n)-chan?!" you heard someone shout your name as the three of you looked at the source and saw Naoya smiling at you. He jumped above the fence and hugged you as your boyfriend's eye twitched. He pulled you away from Naoya who was pulled by your brother. "You're trespassing you brat" he growled as Naoya pouted. "Am not" they bickered until his head whipped towards Gojo who was glaring at him. "Ha? Why is the Gojo brat here?" he growled as your boyfriend smirked. "This Gojo brat is here to ask (f/n)'s parents for their approval for marriage" he grinned as you facepalmed. That was supposed to be said later. You thought as your brother had a shocked look along with Naoya.

Their heads whipped to you as you shrugged. "Yeah. That's true. We're here to tell mom and dad that we're engaged and will be having the wedding probably next year during spring" you smiled looking at your boyfriend who's looking at Naoya with a triumphant smirk probably knowing he has feelings for you. "What? M-marriage?" Toji mumbled as you nodded. "Yes. I'm getting married, Toji-nii" you smiled as he looked lost. "I won't allow it" Naoya mumbled. "She's mine" he said as he looked at Gojo who frowned. "She's mine! Damn it! I loved her first!" he yelled as you sighed. He did confess but you turned him down cause you saw him as a childhood friend and nothing more. They started bickering as you looked at your brother who was still in a daze and stood beside him. The bickering lasted for a good ten minutes before they are starting to go into fight mode.

Pulling your brother's shirt as he looked at you then looked what's happening in front of him, "Nii-san please stop them" you mumbled as he sighed. "They're adults, they'll stop sooner or later but you're really getting married?" he asked not believing what your boyfriend just said. You sighed and nodded before grumbling "Come on Toji-nii! They'll fight it out if we don't stop them" you said as you looked at them. They're both really pissed off and you knew if a fight breaks out, your house will be in shambles. Your brother still shook his head. "Please?" you gave him your best puppy dog eyes as he sighed and patted your head. "You always pull that shit up whenever you want me to say yes" he grumbled as you giggled. "But you'll let me have my way anyway" you grinned as he shakes his head and pulled Naoya away from your boyfriend.

"That's enough Satoru" you grumbled as he looked at you then back to Naoya who was struggling from your brother's hold. He grinned and pulled your face for a deep kiss. You moaned unconsciously as Naoya and your brother pulled him away from you. "See that? She's mine" he grinned as Naoya glared at him before they start bickering again. Toji went to you and grabbed the hem of his shirt and wiped your mouth as you furrowed your brows at him. "Germs" he mumbled but your boyfriend heard it and shouted "Then my germs are in her now since I also released in her a lot of times" he said as your eyes widened as you covered your blushing face. Your brother was cracking his knuckles while Naoya plopped on his knees. "No... She- you- her first" he mumbled. "Ah! I think I broke him" Gojo said poking Nahoya who's mumbling to himself. "And I'll break you too" Your brother growled as a new fight broke out in front of you.

~A/n: Let's play 'KISS, MARRY, SEX (one night ONLY)' and the choices are Gojo, Toji or Naoya. Just pick one of each, okay? No double answers allowed. HAHAHA. I spent almost 30 mins thinking about my answer.

My answer is: KISS Naoya, have SEX with Toji and Marry Gojo *just hoping Toji doesn't get me pregnant. LOL* how bout you?

(f/n) first name

Italics – thoughts