Nanami Kento x Reader

BIG PACKAGE

It wasn't a secret that you and Nanami Kento were in a relationship. In fact, it was very well known all thanks to your childhood friend Gojo Satoru, who introduced you to your boyfriend. You were younger than the both of them but you grew up with Gojo. He was like the annoying elder brother that you never wished for. The students would often wonder how you, who has a bubbly personality, fall for a strict and serious person like Nanami. You'd always giggle and give them same answer "opposites do attract"

Nanami too didn't expect to be in a relationship with you since he was prepared to just live with his work until the day he dies but then you came along and changed everything. Everyone may see you as the clingy lover but in reality, Nanami was the one who's very clingy and possessive over you. Yeah, it's hard to believe right? You too had a hard time believing that this is the real Nanami Kento. Gojo would often tease the blonde male and you have to pull his ear for him to stop. How you ask? Cause both your curses cancel out each other. He was your weakness and you were his too.

A lot of people say that "Both strong curse users should marry one another so that they could produce strong children" that's why you and Gojo grew up together and got engaged when you turned 18. You and Gojo love each other but not in a romantic way but more of a brother-sister type of love. That's why you ended up with Nanami while the male was single. He didn't have an ounce of interest in having a girlfriend cause he was busy with reaching his dream which you fully support.

You are currently away on a mission and it was a termination mission. Not only in one place but three places and the locations were all different. which caused you to be away from Tokyo for almost 2 weeks. You'd often call Nanami at night and talked to him for hours till you fall asleep. Both of you can't deny that you missed each other dearly. After exterminating the cursed spirits at the second location, you went back to the hotel. You were currently in the bathroom and thought of something that would surely make your boyfriend flip. You took a picture in the tub with just bubbles covering your private parts and sent it to him with a little caption "want this?" You giggled at your naughtiness.

Nanami just arrived home and took off his necktie. "It's quiet..." he murmured as he sat on the sofa looking around the apartment you both rented. He felt empty without you. The apartment would be full of your nagging or giggles when you're here but when you're away for missions it would be silent and gloomy. To say you make his whole world beautiful and worth living would be an understatement. If he borrowed his annoying friend's words, it would be that he was 'head over heels' in love with you. He had a smile on his face when he recalled Gojo telling him that and he spit his coffee in shock.

Gojo then smirked at the now coughing Nanami. Noticing that he indeed was right. Nanami was hesitant at first cause you were Gojo's fiancé but both of you assured him that it was nothing more than a label that the elders gave both of you and will soon be broken. So he pursued you right away and now you're both in a happy relationship that would soon lead to marriage once the engagement between you and Gojo would finally be dissolved.

His phone vibrated and he grabbed it from his pocket. It was a message from you and that made his eyes brighten. As he opened it, his eyes widened and he had a nosebleed. "WTF (f/n)?" he grumbled standing up and grabbing some tissues to wipe the blood that was currently flowing down his nose. "Such a tease" he murmured as he felt his pants tighten, a dent could be seen. He sighed and an idea popped up and he smiled evilly. "I'll get you back my love" he said and went to the bathroom to do his sweet revenge.

You were currently drying your hair when your phone pinged. You grabbed it, giggling that he probably had a nosebleed but when you opened it you gaped at the picture with a caption "Come to daddy" and let's say early in the freaking morning, you went on berserk mode and killed every cursed spirit in a flash then went home to your boyfriend who had a monster size di-. Ehem, a big package.

He laughed as you told him you did a one-sided massacre just to come home earlier. After the rants and stories about how your days went without him. Now, you find yourself pinned below him as he began to kiss your neck. He bit it hard and you moaned both in pain and pleasure. "You've been a naughty girl love. I'll punish you tonight till the sun rises" he murmured beside your ear which sent shivers down your back. Let's say your whole body was sore and full of love bites from your intense night.

He just laughed at you as you smacked his arm telling him you can't move an inch. Thank God I told Gojo to cover for me today. Sighing, fully knowing the consequences of your actions but you still loved it tho. "I dare you to provoke me again love" he said smirking down at you as you glared at him then smiled at him. He looked at you confused as you got up wincing at your sore body.

You laid on his lap as he got ready for work. You inched closer to his 'big package' and began to kiss it and nip from time to time. Now he got a boner while you smirked and turned your back from him. "Take care at work babe!" You smirked as he shook his head and kissed your lips. "Such a tease. Prepare yourself tonight. I don't care if you're still sore. I won't be gentle" he murmured as you paled.

~A/n: sorry for the late update everyone! I've been busy with work and family events but I'll update as often as I can. 😊

(F/n) first name
Italics - thoughts