Gojo Satoru x Reader

HOME

It’s been a while since you had a day off since you had been going on missions for the past four months. Your boyfriend, Gojo Satoru had been pestering you to stay over your place for tonight since you don’t live in the dorms. After hours of his pestering and whining, you finally said yes. He kissed you and ran saying he’ll pack his things before going over to your place. Laughing, you wave him off and thought about what to cook tonight. You turned around to go home when you bumped into Nanami. He sighed and patted your head. “Good job handling his stubborn ass (f/n).” He said and you fake gasped. “oh my! Nanamin you said ass” he smiled and pinched your cheeks. “Ouch! Staph” you yelled and he let go, walking away. You rubbed your cheeks as he smiled and waved you off.

“Don’t wanna walk…” you grumbled. “I should just teleport” you smiled and nodded your head. Closing your eyes and chanted, a black hole suddenly appeared in front of you and you went in.  As you took a few steps you finally saw the exit and went out the other end, you were already at the alley near the supermarket. As you went in the supermarket, you bought a lot of food since you’ll be staying for a while plus once Gojo stays over at your place, he’ll stay for days or weeks.

So it’s better to be prepared. After buying everything you needed, you once again teleported in your apartment. “Good thing my ability is very handy when I’m lazy” you smirked and started to place everything in the fridge and the cabinets. Preparing the ingredients for your mixed seafood dinner, you smiled looking at the King Crab you bought. "Damnnn I'm drooling!!!" You groaned as you thought about eating this magnificent beauty in front of you.

After preparing the everything for later, you went to your room to grab your towel and took a bath since you’re feeling a bit sticky from the sweat. As you were taking a bath, your boyfriend arrived at your apartment and called for you but you didn’t answer. He first peeked in the kitchen but you weren't there then he went to your room but you weren’t there either suddenly then he heard the shower turning on and smirked. Let's join her in the shower. He stripped and went in the bathroom.

As the door opened, your head whipped to the side so fast that his eyes widened in shock. Your eyes travelled from his face down to his yummy abs to his you know that was now standing hard and proud. Your cheeks reddened as he slowly went over to where you are, smirking. "You missed my little pet huh?" He said as you rolled your eyes. He began to tease you by poking you using his juicy ehem. So you grabbed his... snake and squeezed it tight. He groaned and kneeled in pain as you rolled your eyes at him.

Not long after you found yourself moaning in front of the mirror as he had his way with you since you did something naughty. It’s a “punishment” or so he says. After a very looooong shower, you both exited the bathroom with him looking proud of his work and you looking lifeless. He chuckled and grabbed your underwear and his tshirt. You got dressed and went down without looking at him. He knew you were mad but he can’t help himself. It’s been a few months since you both had your lovey dovey time.

You began to cook the dinner for tonight as he went to you and hugged you. “I’m sorry babe” he murmured burying his nose on your neck you sighed and nodded “I just missed you so much” you rolled your eyes and finished deveining the shrimp. You went to wash your hand but he didn’t let you go. It’s like having a big koala sticking next to you. Giggling at the thought, he looked up to you as you turned towards him to give him a long sweet kiss. “I miss you too Satoru” you smiled at him as he hugged you tight. "Could you cook the rice? So that we could eat after I finish cooking this" you said and he nodded.

You both finished cooking and not long after, you finished dinner. He told you that he’ll be the one to wash the dishes since you were the one who cooked. You nodded as you hugged him from the back as he did the dishes. You closed your eyes inhaling his familiar scent. “I know it's too late to say this but I’m home” you mumbled and he chuckled. “Welcome back” he said.  After finishing up, he suggested to go for a walk since both of you were quite full. You agreed and wore some shorts and slippers. Going out on a stroll at night isn't so bad.

As you both were walking hand in hand, he told you about his latest student who is the vessel of the very well-known King of Curses, Sukuna. You listened with a smile on your face as he told you what happened while your away but then he stopped in his tracks and you looked at him confused. He smiled and you felt your heart race. I really missed that smile. He held your hand and gave it a kiss. "Even with a lot of people around me it still gets lonely..." he said as you looked at him sadly "I know.... I'm lonely this few months that I was away too" you murmured.

“But I’m glad you’re finally back.” He said squeezing your hand “I love you” he said smiling as the fireworks started behind him. You looked at him in awe. He really looks handsome, I’m so blessed to have him as my special someone. You hugged him tight as he too grabbed your waist and pulled you chin up to kiss you. The kiss you shared was full of passion and longing. You both pulled away and smiled at each other. "My love" he murmured placing his forehead against yours. “I’m yours now till forever” you murmured. “Yeah, your mine” he said pulling you close.

~A/n: sorry for not being able to update much. Been so busy with work and other personal stuffs. 😭

(F/n) first name
Italics  - thoughts