Gojo Satoru x Reader

~A/N: Last Part! Again this one shot is all my imagination, none of these are the same as the manga.

HAPPY

After the wedding, The two of you flew to Hawaii to have your honeymoon. Megumi stayed with Naoya to train with him. As you both landed, you smiled. "We're finally here!" you said excitedly as your husband laughed. "Let's get our baggage first and check in so that we could explore the place" he said as you nodded. "I want to have lunch at the (r/n)! It's famous here!" you said as he nodded. Grabbing your trolly and his.

The both of you travelled to the resort and checked in. The ladies were staring at your husband as you pouted. They keep staring at him! OPENLY! Why is he so handsome tho? Can't really blame the ladies for staring at him. I wanna pluck their eyeballs and- your thoughts got cut off when Gojo placed his arm around your waist and pulled your chin up placing a soft kiss on your lips as you looked at him surprised.

"Satoru..." you murmured as he whispered "Don't say my name like that or else I'll take you right here, right now love" he growled lowly as you felt the hairs on your neck stand. Your cheeks felt warm as he placed a kiss on your forehead. "Now let's go. So we could go to the beach" he smiled as you nodded walking along side him. Little did you know, he was glaring at all the men eyeing you since a while ago.

You were too busy with your thoughts to notice that guys from different ages stop and stare at you. As Gojo finished checking in, he looked back and saw most men in the lobby stare at you with longing and lust. There were even boys around college pushing each other and he heard them saying to talk to you and get your number which made him flip. Fuckers. She's married for fucks sake. Can't you see the wedding ring on her finger? He thought making his way to you.

The both of you arrived at the room as you gasped. "Satoru!!! The room looks amazing!!" you gushed exploring the room as he chuckled. He knew you'd love the room so he specifically requested this room which has the best view of the sea. You opened the balcony and looked at the sea. "Come here Satoru! The view is breathtaking!" you smiled as he nodded walking towards you. "Yeah. Really breathtaking." He answered looking at you. Nothing is more breathtaking than you. He thought.

He pulled your chin up and kissed your lips. "Let's get ready and head out?" he said as you nodded. You changed into your swimwear as he looked at you with lust. He grabbed your waist and slammed you on the wall as you grinned at him as he sighed. "Damn... you're really tempting me right now love" he said as you giggled. "Well, you can do me... hard and rough..." you whispered against his ear before giving it a small kiss.

He shivered as you grinned and before he could do something, you pushed him with all your might as he tumbled over. You laughed and pressed your toes on his growing... snake as he groaned and moaned as you began to do an up and down motion. As you felt him harden, you smiled sweetly before walking away and slamming the door behind you. He looked confused before reality came in.

"Well played (f/n)... Well played..." he mumbled before walking out and chasing after his mischievous wife. He saw you waiting for him at the entrance of the resort and as soon as you saw him, you gave him a grin as he shakes his head at you causing you to laugh. He wrapped a hand around your waist and murmured "I'll punish you tonight. Better get ready love" he said as you smiled. "Looking forward to it Satoru" you answered.

The four days had passed and the two of you enjoyed your time together as you ate different foods and desserts and enjoyed some watersports. Both of you are now chilling at the beach just admiring the sunset. As the sky turned pink and slowly turned dark. The skies are now full of stars as you walked hand by hand along the shore. "We should head to our room. Let's just order room service" he suggested as you agreed. You were dead tired as well so room service should be okay for today.