Fushiguro Family x Reader

~A/n: Megumi is in middle school in this oneshot and let's say Toji here has the Fushiguro name and is not part of the Zenin clan.

PESTS

Toji was currently admiring your sleeping figure beside him as he grinned at all the love bites he left on your chest. "Last night was so damn good" he murmured as he kissed your forehead before standing up. "Better give my woman a Toji's special breakfast in bed" he smiled before walking out your shared bedroom.

Just as he went out, Megumi also went out his room with a big yawn. "Good morning" he mumbled as Toji patted his head. "I thought it was my turn cooking breakfast?" he asked confused as to why his father was up. Toji would usually sleep a little longer and would wake up when either you or Megumi calls him for breakfast. "I just wanted to make your mom breakfast since I think I overdid it last night" he grinned at his grimacing son.

"Thank God the rooms are sound proof" he grumbled as Toji laughed. "You can go back to bed. I'll cook for today but be sure to cook for tomorrow's breakfast" he said as Megumi nodded. He was about to enter your room when Toji stopped him. "That's not a good idea" he said as Megumi raised his eyebrow. "She's... uh... you know... naked" Toji scratched his neck as Megumi glared at him. "At least put on her clothes or your tshirt! Mom will catch a cold at this rate!" he scolded his dad who nodded and went back in your room to put a tshirt on you.

Toji grabbed his black tshirt and tried waking you up but he only had a slap on the cheek as an answer. He sighed and tried his best putting his tshirt on you as you groaned but didn't wake up. Megumi was waiting outside when he heard the door open. "What happened to your cheek?" he asked his father who was rubbing it. "Your mom slapped me when I tried waking her up" he grumbled as Megumi smiled. Good job mom. He thought before going in your room and cuddling beside you as Toji went down to prepare breakfast.

Megumi wrapped his arms around your waist and inhaled your comforting scent before falling asleep again. You were woken up by something tickling your nose. As you opened your eyes, you saw Megumi hugging your waist. Smiling at your son, you patted his head and pulled him closer to you as you sighed in comfort. "You say you're all grown up but here you are cuddling with your mom just like when you were younger" you smiled as you kissed his head. "My blessing, my Megumi" you murmured.

Not long after, Toji opened the door to see you both cuddling in bed. He gave you a soft smile as you looked back and grinned at him. "Morning babe" he murmured as he placed the tray on the bedside table before kissing your lips. "Morning Toji" you greeted back. "Can you wake up Megumi? I'll just grab our drinks then we could eat breakfast together" he said as you nodded. You gently shook your baby up as he groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Morning Megu" you smiled down at him as he gave you a small smile. "Morning mom" he murmured.

Toji went back with Megumi's favorite juice and two coffees. The three of you were happily eating breakfast in bed. "Mom about next week Friday" Megumi said as you looked at him sipping your coffee. "The parents conference?" you asked as he nodded. "Yeah. I'm going. I already asked for a leave on that day" you smiled as he nodded. "I'll be going too" Toji said looking at Megumi who nodded understanding what he meant. You tilted your head confused but shrugged. You never go anywhere without the two not unless it's business. You were a cursed user that graduated from Jujutsu High.

Since you got pregnant with Megumi, Toji forbid you to fight since it was dangerous for you. You were a strong cursed user but every fight is still a gamble and Toji didn't want to lose you anytime soon. So he did all the dangerous jobs while you do normal once which was a big loss for the Jujutsu world but it was a sacrifice you had to make sooner or later. Raising Megumi and having a happy family is all it took for your regrets of leaving the Jujutsu world to fade. You loved fighting, you were even branded as 'tomboy' at some point but you were beautiful, Even with blood all over your body or face, you'd still look beautiful. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair, your petite/chubby body, your breathtaking (e/c) would surely entice any man.