Itadori Yuuji x Reader

PUMPKIN

Halloween is in two days and Gojo suggested to make some Jack-O-Lanterns. The four of you agreed and went on your way to buy some pumpkins with the money that your teacher left you with. "Where should we buy big pumpkins?" you asked as the three looked at you. "How bout the grocery store?" Itadori suggested as you shook your head. "The pumpkins they sell are small" "Oh! Then how bout the pumpkin farm we saw last time?" Nobara suggested as you pondered. "Will they sell it to us?" Fushiguro asked as you shrugged. "We could try?" you said as the three nodded.

~A/N: Did I spell that correctly? Cause there is Jack-O-Lanterns and Jack O'Lanterns when I searched for it. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Waiting for the bus, Nobara and Fushiguro were searching for other pumpkin farms near school while Itadori sat beside you. "I can't wait to try this with you" he said as you giggled. "Is this the first time you did it with friends?" you asked as he shook his head. "I mean, I get to make this with YOU" he emphasized as you blushed. He chuckled and kissed your cheek. "Okay lovers! Enough with the lovey dovey shit. The bus is here" Nobara said as you blushed harder while your boyfriend just grinned. Fushiguro just sighed and went ahead. The four of you were sitting on the back with you and Nobara in the middle.

The two of you were looking at some designs for the Jack-O-Lanters. Not long after, the four of your arrived and went straight to the pumpkin farm. There was an elder couple working on the field when you approached them. "Hi!" you greeted the woman as she smiled and greeted you back. "Are you selling some of your pumpkins? We would like to purchase some?" you smiled as she called her husband. "Honey they want to purchase some pumpkins" she said as the husband smiled at you. "Which one?" he asked. "Can we look around? We were hoping to get some big ones for Jack-O-Lanterns" you smiled.

"Oh! We do have big ones. Follow me" The wife said as you nodded and called the three over. As you arrived at the back of their house, there were dozens of big pumpkins. "Wow!" Itadori looked at the pile of pumpkins. "How much will one pumpkin cost?" you asked her as she smiled. "It's free. Since we won't be able to sell those anymore" she said as you furrowed your eyebrows as you insisted of paying while the three searched for the perfect pumpkin. "It's alright darling. You can take anything from that pile and it's free so don't worry about it" she said before leaving you to pick some pumpkins.

"There are also small ones!" Nobara said holding a small one that's the same size of her head. "ooooh! I found a smaller one!" Itadori raised a smaller one just a bit bigger than his fist. "How many should we get (f/n)?" Fushiguro asked as you pondered. "How bout 2 big ones and 4 smaller ones?" you suggested as he nodded. "But..." you mumbled as they looked at you. "They wouldn't accept the payment" you said as they all stopped. "Then how bout we help them do some farming?" Itadori suggested as you looked at Nobara and Fushiguro who nodded in agreement. "Then let's go tell them" you smiled as the three nodded.

"Grandma" you smiled as she looked at you. "Can we help you with farming? Since you won't accept the money, we'd like to help you" you grinned as her eyes widened. "But..." she mumbled. "Please?" you gave her your puppy dog eyes as she looked at the three who were saying please too. "Oh gosh. Okay then. The girls will help be harvest decent sized pumpkins while the boys would help my husband carry them to the wagon over there" she said pointing at the wagon on top of the small hill. The four of you nodded and got to work.

The work ended longer than expected but now you're waiting for the bus home with some apples from their orchard and the pumpkins they gave you for free. The bus arrived and the four of you sat at the back again. You fell asleep on your boyfriend's shoulder as he smiled at you. Nobara also fell asleep on your shoulder while Fushiguro was on his phone. "Was that Gojo-sensei?" Itadori asked as he nodded. "He said he'll wait for us at the bus stop with the car" he answered. "Mmm. No more... Yuu" you mumbled as he looked at you and chuckled. "What kind of dream are you having?" he said caressing your cheek.