Gojo Satoru x Reader (Valentine's Day Special)

Chocolate Fail

"Ouch" you groaned as you cut your finger for the nth time. "Am I this clumsy?" You grumbled as you went to the sink to wash off the blood. You are currently chopping the bar of dark chocolate. Why you may ask? It's because Valentine's Day is tomorrow and you wanted to make something for your long term boyfriend, Gojo Satoru.

Turning off the water, you wiped your finger and placed a band aid on your injury and continued chopping the chocolates. After chopping it, you turned on the stove and placed a pot with water and waited until it boiled. Finally, you placed the big bowl on top of the pot and began to slowly stir the chocolate.

It was a mixture of dark chocolate and cream. As the chocolate melted, you turned off the stove and grab the bowl and placed it on top of the counter. You prepared some chocolate molds and some strawberries. You first did the strawberry coated choco and then you grabbed your favorite mold, you slowly placed the melted chocolate there and once you finished, you placed both goodies in the refrigerator.

A/N: the molds look like this. You can choose which one you prefer the most 😊

Just as you finished, you hear your phone ringing

Just as you finished, you hear your phone ringing. Walking towards your phone, you saw Nanami's name flash on your screen. You furrowed your eyebrows and picked up the call. "It's rare for you to call me Ken. What's up?" You said as he sighed. "I need your help with the mission." He said as you frowned. "But it's my day off until tomorrow" he sighed. "I know but you need to come. It's a big mission and there's no one available except for you" he said.

Sighing, he muttered an apology as you said it was fine and to pick you up after two hours as you still need to get ready. He agreed and dropped the call. "Damn... so much for my day off" you mumbled as you began to clean the kitchen and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After you took a bath, you went and did your hair and put a lipbalm on your lips as it seemed a bit dry.

You grabbed your undergarments and your hunter clothes. Yes, you call it hunter clothes since you are labeled as a hunter in your group. After changing, you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You packed your things and placed it on the chair as you waited for Nanami to pick you up. You texted Gojo that you were going on a mission but the silver hair didn't reply. You tried calling him but he wasn't answering.

"Oh! I forgot he is also on a mission and will be back tomorrow" you said as you heard a car honk. Grabbing your bag, you went out your room and opened the fridge. You did a mini mold and grabbed it as you went out the door. Nanami was waiting for you at the drive way. You opened the door to the passenger seat as you went in. He gave you an apologetic smile as you shrugged and handed him the mini mold.

"Dark choco. Try it" you said as you strapped yourself and place your bag at the back. He grabbed one from the mold and plopped it in his mouth. You looked at him, waiting for his comments as he smiled and nodded. "It taste great." He said as he started the car and drove away. You giggled and grabbed one for yourself. "Glad it isn't a fail then" you said as you let the chocolate melt on your tongue.