Fushiguro Family x Reader

MALL

It's almost time for you guys to move to your new house, there are still a lot of things that were lacking, such as the beds, sofa and TV but everything else are complete. Deciding to go to the mall with your husband and son, the three of you got ready and went to the mall. "Toji let's go take a look at the sofa section first" you said holding a baby Megumi in your arms. Toji nodded and grabbed his son. "I'll carry him. He's a lot heavier now" he said as you smiled. "Thanks babe" you as he held your waist with one hand and carried Megumi on the other. The TV was purchased first since it's in another floor than the furniture department. Walking towards the furniture, you passed by the snacks corner and Megumi's eyes widened as he saw his favorite snacks and candy.

The three of you arrived at the sofa section and one already caught your attention. It was a (f/c) sofa that's not that big but not that small either. It's the perfect size!  You thought as you approached the sofa and touching it. Toji was struggling with his son as he was throwing a mini tantrum when he saw his favorite candy on the way to the furniture department. He sighed and placed a struggling Megumi down and held his hand. "We'll get your candy later but for now see that?" he pointed to you. "Mama is far from us. If we lose her you won't get your candy. Papa has no money with him" he said as Megumi's eyes widened. "Stay close. Okay? A big monster will get you if you get lost" Toji warned a nodding Megumi. He smiled and patted his head. "Let's go to mama?" he asked as Megumi grinned and nodded. Megumi walked towards you as he held Toji's hand.

A few staffs thought it was cute but more female staffs were checking your husband out. You rolled your eyes as a male staff went to assist you. He was giving you a catalogue of the brand and showing you some colors that you might love. Toji squinted his eyes at the male staff who was too close. "Megumi?" he called as the little boy looked at his father. "Go hug mama's leg and tell that guy 'shoo shoo'" he said. Megumi nodded his head and ran to you. You froze when you felt small arms wrap around your legs. "Megu?" you said crouching down as he held his hands out. As you picked him up, he looked at the male staff and glared at him. "Shoo shoo" he said as both of your eyes widened. "Megu that's bad" you said as he pouted and looked at his father for help. Toji wrapped his arm around your shoulder and glared at the staff. "Please call me when you already decided which one" he said hurriedly and ran.

Looking at your smirking husband high fiving your son who giggled, you shook your head and kissed your son's chubby cheeks. "Did papa tell you to do that??" you asked as he nodded his head and you glared at your husband. "What? He's too close" he defended as you sighed. "you've been the center of attention too" you grumbled as he chuckled. "Ohhh my wife's jealous. How cute" he grinned as you rolled your eyes and walked away with Megumi as he chuckled and wrapped an arm around your waist before kissing your head. "You're the only one for me. You know that right?" he said but you ignored him. He frowned, he really hated it when you ignore him. He stopped in front of you as you furrowed your eyebrows. He covered Megumi's eyes before kissing your lips. Your eyes widened as you heard gasps. Both of you parted as he smirked at your red face. "Ignore me one more time babe. I dare you" he warned.

"Stop it! We're in public idiot!" you said as he laughed. "so? Good way to let the pests know you're taken" he said looking at some male customers and staffs who are looking at you. You looked at him confused as he smiled down at you. "So what couch are we buying?" he asked as you showed him the catalogue. "I like this one and this color looks nice" you pointed at the sofa and he nodded. "Then let's get that. Next is the beds" he smiled pulling you along. "Why are you excited about the beds?" you asked as he smirked. "Oh? Do you want to know?" he said as your eyes widened. "What the hell Toji you pervert!" you said as you felt your cheeks flare. "We should ask which headboard is strong or else it'll break again. Like our old bed" he grinned as you groaned. "Oh my god!" you said as he chuckled. "Mama I want to have a big bed too! Thiiiiis big!" Megumi grinned as he spread his arms as you giggled and kissed his cheek.