Gojo Satoru x Reader

~A/N: Here is part 4!

FAMILY

A year had passed since you took care of Megumi, the son of your ex lover. He was a very obedient and smart child. Plus his talent is on par with Naoya if trained well. He is still a bud but one day, he'll surely bloom into a beautiful and strong individual. Your ever supportive fiancé, Gojo Satoru stood as his mentor from time to time but he mostly trained with you since you were the second strongest when it comes to close combat but it doesn't mean your powers are weak.

Being the 'treasure' of the Zenin clan meant you have strong powers which they cultured since you were young. Thanks to your fiancé, you got out of that hell hole. Don't get me wrong, you love the clan but the way they cage you made you suffocated to the point you want nothing more than to leave even if it meant cutting ties with everyone there. Toji was the strongest factor why you decided to stay but now that he's gone and finally knowing that the reason for his mistake was because of the clan, namely your parents and Naobito, you were mad, no, furious at first but now, you just decided to cut ties with them.

They begged for your forgiveness but you couldn't trust them anymore. Who would've thought that your very own parents would hurt you just so that you and Toji would breakup? Even your uncle who was one of the closest to you teamed up with them. They knew how much you loved Toji but they can't swallow the fact that he is 'weak' in their eyes because he didn't have any cursed energy in him. He was far from 'weak' and everyone in the clan knew that. Even Naoya who has a lot of pride, admitted that he could never defeat Toji.

Megumi is the only thing that's connecting you with your clan. Since the Gojo clan already accepted you in the family, the Zenin clan didn't have much choice but to let you go. They cannot bare the fact that you are now in the Gojo clan since they lost one of the strongest fighters, they have but the defeat they could get from the war between clans will be far more disastrous than losing you. It may even wipe out the whole clan. Naobito and your father were hesitant but agreed for the safety of the clan but your mother didn't take it well and fell ill for a while now she was getting better and better but you didn't care.

Karma. The only thing that entered your mind when you heard the news of your mother. She was the one who suggested the whole thing and your dad was the one who talked to Naobito and your uncle was the one who sent that girl to Toji with the drug your mother made. You may say it was petty for you to cut ties with your family because of a man. Many felt that way but Naoya who knew everything couldn't blame you for your actions. He is the only one you contact from time to time and he is the only one allowed to by the Gojo clan to visit their base.

~A/n: Honestly, If I was in this position, I'd be hurt so much to be able to trust my parents again. They will still be my family but the damaged caused by their actions would surely cause trauma. It depends tho. But if I was in their position and I don't like my child's partner, I'd warn him/her a few times and will express my thoughts about their partner but I'd never do something drastic as this. Their happiness will be my happiness too. It's their choice in the end. Whether the ending is great or bad, you should just be by their side to share their happiness or sadness. What are your thoughts tho? I want to know. 😊

Hearing a soft knock from the door, you slowly opened your eyes. "Wait for a bit" you said as you yawned and got off the bed. You picked up Gojo's tshirt that was on the ground from last night's sexcapade. You can see literal bite marks on your inner thighs and a few hickies on your chest. "Well, I won't be able to wear my shorts for practice with Megumi again" you mumbled as you opened the door. A small figure immediately wrapped his arms around your waist as you winced from the impact. He looked at you with his round eyes as you smiled down at him.