Fushiguro Family x Reader

~A/n: AGAIN!!! Megumi is in middle school (14) in this oneshot and let's say Toji (41) here has the Fushiguro name and is not part of the Zenin clan. You're age here is (37-39).

CHANGE

It's been four months since they finally knew you were pregnant, your small baby bump is currently on full show since you are having twins, it's bigger than average. Giggling at the thought that Toji got worked up thinking you were about to divorce him or something and the funny thing is, Megumi was teasing his dad more than usual. I guess he gets his teasing from me. You thought as you rubbed your big tummy as you felt a soft kick. "hey there" you murmured. "Are you guys hungry? I'm craving for some (f/f) right now" you smiled as you grabbed your phone. You are currently on the sofa watching tv while Megumi and Toji are both out to buy some groceries.

Calling your husband, he answered after the second ring. "Hey babe" he greeted as you smiled. "Babe can you please buy me some (f/f)?" you asked. "where can I find it? You know it's not in season right now" he said as you pouted. "I don't know but I'm craving for it. I guess the twins will be sad that their handsome and capable father couldn't find them some (f/f)" you said sadly and there was a long silence at the other side and you can hear Megumi from the background asking if his dad is ok or something.

The silence was cut when he suddenly said he'll search the whole area for your (f/f) and that maybe he and Megumi will be a bit late for dinner since it was already past 4PM and they are still in the groceries. "Take care okay? Thank you, babe. The twins will surely say that you're the best dad ever and of course, I think you're the best too... D.A.D.D.Y" you purred as you ended the call and grinned. You know your husband loved it when you call him daddy and he'll get you know... excited. Smiling, you placed your phone on the table and grabbed the remote. "Lol. You're such a tease" you mumbled as you changed the channel to your favorite show.

The call ended and Toji was frozen in place as Megumi raised an eyebrow at his dad who looked lost until he saw a tint of red on his cheek. Mom must have teased him again. He thought before he dropped one of the snacks he was carrying. As he bent down to get the snack, he froze and looked at his dad in disgust. "What the hell?! Are you freaking serious dad?! At the groceries? Really??" he grumbled as he placed his snacks on the basket his father was holding before walking away from the taller male. Toji hid his standing trophy behind the basket he was holding as he facepalmed. "I really hate it when she teases me like this. I'll surely get an earful from my son later" he grumbled and proceeded to buy all the things on the list while Megumi grabbed a few toiletries that you assigned him to buy.

He grabbed his own basket as he walked around the aisles. "What the hell is wrong with him?" he grumbled as he reached for the tissue paper. "I mean, nothing is definitely wrong with his sex drive but he's mental. Mental I tell you" he said grabbing two soaps and toothpastes. "Who in the right mind would grow hard at the grocery store?" he frowned as he arrived at the hair products aisle but his shampoo is out of stock. "Gosh. He really is..." he mumbled when he froze. "is what?" Toji said looking at his son as Megumi looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Pervert" he mumbled as Toji grinned. "If I wasn't, you wouldn't have younger siblings" he said as Megumi sighed. "I'm really speechless" he said as Toji smiled in triumph. "We got to go. We still need to buy some (f/f)." Toji said pulling Megumi along.

"(f/f)? Are you sure there is still (f/f)?" He asked his dad who shrugged. "There must be? Even if it's just two or three. Your mom will be happy" he smiled as Megumi nodded and started to place the things they bought on the cashier. After paying for their purchase, they immediately went to the fruit stalls around the area but there was no sign of it. The last place they haven't checked is where they usually buy your fruit cravings. "We should go there." Megumi said as Toji nodded. When they arrived, there was no available (f/f) but the lady in charge said that there must be some left at the other branch of her stall which was at least a 40 minute drive from where they are. "Could you please reserve it for us? We'll be going there right now" Megumi asked her as she nodded and called the other branch to reserve the (f/f). After confirming, they went to the other stall and was talking about what to buy for dinner so that you won't exhaust yourself in cooking.