Fushiguro Family x Reader

~A/n: AGAIN!!! Megumi is in middle school (14) in this oneshot and let's say Toji (41) here has the Fushiguro name and is not part of the Zenin clan. You're age here is (37-39).

MISUNDERSTANDING

Furrowing your eyebrows as you wiped we your mouth before hurling your guts out again. "What the fuck?" you groaned. "What's happening to me?" you mumbled as you stood up and brushed your teeth as you froze. "Don't tell me..." you grabbed your phone and checked your last menstrual cycle was and it was indeed delayed. Facepalming, you decided to just take a bath and go straight to the nearest pharmacy to get some pregnancy test.

As you arrived, you bought three different types of tests and went home. You are absolutely sure your pregnant since this happened with Megumi before around this time too but just to be sure, you decided to purchase it. "Damn that Toji, I told him many times not to release inside" you grumbled as you parked your car. "But he still does it and his load is too much for me not to get pregnant" you said getting off the car and going to your front door.

"It's a miracle that I got pregnant now rather than getting pregnant months after Megumi was born" you continued grumbling and went straight to your room and placed your bag at the bed and went to the comfort room to pee on those sticks. "As you finished, you waited for 5-10 minutes for the result. You alarm blared and you took a peek at the three tests that were on your sink. All three sticks are positive as you sighed and but a smile was on your lips too. "Megumi wanted a sibling anyway" you said as you decided to surprise the two at the later date and just keep it to yourself for the meantime.

Two months passed and you were on your way to your OB for your ultrasound scan. Your stomach is still on the small side but there is an increase in your weight. Thank God Toji is on a month long mission. You thought as you thanked the heavens that he's out or else he could've fucked you again and that wouldn't be good in the early stages of pregnancy. Your morning sickness lessened and would only appear from time to time. As you arrived, you parked outside the hospital and went in. "Hi! I'm here for Mrs. Fushiguro's appointment" you smiled at the woman behind the computer. She checked the list and smiled. "Have a seat first ma'am. You'll be next after the person seating on the bench" she said as you thanked her and sat down. Having a casual chat with the mom beside you.

Your name was called out and you proceeded to the ultrasound room as you laid on the bed and a cold gel was placed on your stomach. Your doctor entered the room and started the ultrasound session. "Congrats Mrs. Fushiguro! You have twins!" she beamed as your eyes widened when you looked at the screen to see two babies inside your stomach. "Oh my god" your murmured as tears rolled down your face. The doctor and nurse smiled at you as you had a big smile on your face. After the session, you got the ultrasound pictures and paid for today's checkup and went home. You prepared dinner and will be surprising them after. You were feeling ecstatic that you couldn't help but grin and sing as you began preparing your dinner.

Toji just got back from his mission and was currently on his way to pick up Megumi when he got a text from you saying to come home early cause you cooked their favorites. He dialed your number and after two rings, you picked up the phone. "Babe?" he called as you hummed. "Are you alright now? I bought some medicines for you." He said as you giggled. "What's funny? You know I hate it when you get sick" he grumbled. "I'm fine Toji. No need to worry" you said as he sighed. "I'm on my way to pick up Megumi. Then I'll have to stop by the groceries to buy some things and we'll head home" he said. "Could you buy some tissue paper and black pepper? We're out" you heard him hum "Babe I'm cooking now so I'll see you later. Love you!" you ended the call before he could reply.

He rolled his eyes. "What's gotten into her?" he mumbled. "Is it perhaps the side effects of her puking for two days straight?" he murmured before shaking his head. "Nah, she must have been feeling well to actually make my favorite meal" he smiled before parking at Megumi's school and waiting for his son. "Wait... Did she do something wrong and is trying to get on my good side?" he said as the door opened. "What are you doing? I can see you doing weird faces inside the car" Megumi said as he entered the passenger seat and strapped his seatbelt. "Megumi be honest with me. Okay?" Toji said looking at his son. "If- If your mom did something wrong what would it be?" he asked as Megumi furrowed his eyebrows and frowned at his dad. "Mom wouldn't do anything stupid like you dad." He answered as Toji gave him an offended look.