Fushiguro Family x Reader

~A/N: Once again, this is all in my imagination and almost little to none manga related contents. So let's say you're in your 30s here and Megumi is 15-16 somewhere in that age and he still wasn't enrolled at Tokyo Jujutsu High and that Toji's last name is Zenin but he uses Fushiguro (mother's last name) here.

WORRY

The moment you released your powers, the majority of the clan were on their knees due to the pressure. Only your father, cousin, and two other warriors stood their ground. "Wow!" you placed a hand on your mouth as you fake gasped. "I'm surprised there are four of you now" you snickered. "But I'm disappointed that majority of the 'STRONGEST' warriors of the clan are weak af" you said as they glared at you.

"Stop your games (f/n) while I'm asking nicely" your father warned as you shook your head. "You're in no position to threaten me" you said as he frowned. "You are exactly like your mother and grandmother. Useless." He said as your felt your anger flare. Don't get provoked (f/n). you thought as you smiled at him. "How bout we add another wave?" you said as you took off one of your earing that serves as a seal to your power.

"One down" you look at one of the warriors fall to his knees. "Damn girl! You go!" you laughed at the last warrior standing along with your cousin and father. "But..." you grinned. "That's just 50% of my power" their eyes widened. Your cousin was about to attack when he froze, a cold blade was against his neck as his eyes widened. "When did you..." he murmured as you slowly dig the blade in his neck enough to draw blood.

"Enough!" your father roared. "Don't make me mad (f/n)." he warned again as you laughed. Your cousin swung his blade towards you as you did a perfect back flip and smiled at him. "Suoh" you called as the dragon appeared before them. Their eyes widened at the legendary beast that appeared. "I'll give you a handicap and not use my powers" you said as the pressure slowly faded and gasps could be heard as your father glared at you.

"I'll kill each and everyone of you without my powers. So that it'll be a FAIR fight" you smiled as you grabbed another blade from thin air. Yes, you are a dual sword wielder and not only that but your specialty is the whip as well but this time, you want to kill them in a blink of an eye and decided to use your swords. "Come. I'll wipe the clan out of history by myself" you said as you took your stance. The warriors look at your father as he nodded his head. "Capture her alive even if she's heavily injured" he commanded and the warriors rushed towards you all at once. A sinister grin appeared on your lips as you gripped your swords. "Come" you murmured before the slaughter began.

Megumi was cooking dinner as Toji was sitting on the dining table. "Dad" Megumi called as Toji hummed. "Is mom going to be alright?" he asked worried. "She'll be fine" he said as Megumi glared at him. "Why aren't you worried about her?! Is your love for her this shallow?!" he roared at his father who sighed. "Megumi, don't get me wrong." He said looking at his glaring son. "Your mom is the strong. Even stronger than me" he said with a smile on his face.

"If you don't trust my words, then trust your mother. She'll surely come back to us." He said as Megumi bit his lip. He sighed and nodded before cooking again. Toji was playing with his wedding ring and thinking of you. Both father and son prayed for your safe return as they wait for you patiently back at home. Please come back safely, (f/n) / Mom.

Wiping the blood that splattered on your face, you pulled your sword that was burrowed deep in one of the warrior's heart. "Now that only a few of you are left" you looked at each one of them. "Why don't you save me the trouble and come at me" you smirked as you placed one of your swords on your shoulder as you waited for them to attack. They were quite hesitant as they saw you fight. You were like an angel of death standing in the middle of dead bodies as blood pooled below your feet.

A hysterical laugh was heard as you looked at your father who had a shit eating grin on his face. "Let's see if you're still cocky when I present you your husband and son's dead bodies" he said as he snapped his fingers as you felt your connection with Homura got cut off. Your eyes widened as you glared at your father who was smiling down at you. "I'll kill them like how I killed your mother, grandmother and master" he said followed by another laugh as you gripped your sword.

The house where you lived in was in shambles as two of the strongest warriors of your clan along with 5 middle class warriors stood in the midst of the now broken home. "There are no signs of life captain" one said as the leader nodded. "Mission Complete. Report to the head immediately" the leader said as he walked away.

~A/n: Part 4? 😊

(f/n) first name

Italics - thoughts