Memories .

A small boy , about seven years old , ran through the woods .

"Hurry up Arty !" A small girl appeared next to the boy - they were the same age -her auburn hair was down , flowers were braided in it .

He fell ,she laughed and pulled him up as they started running again .They were perfectly matched in speed and soon reached a large tree with names engraved into the bark . Perseus and Artemis . A small hole in the tree served as a step as they both climbed up , inside the hole was a small piece of parchment tied with a ribbon . They both hung on a branch , giggling .   

*********

The scene changed to the same people but older , they looked around twelve years old now .The girl , Artemis, held a bow aimed at a cyclops . She stood in a tree , yet wasn't looking at her target (They are just best friends , I swear , I'm don't like writing about love) her eyes were trained on a boy fighting a dracaena (Did I spell it right?) with a sword . His movements were fast and precise , Artemis let the arrow fly turning her attention just enough to watch the cyclops turn into dust .  

*********

They were 14 now and sat back to back in the tree , this time perfectly upright .

"Hey , Artemis ?"

"Yeah,"

"You won't leave me when we turn 18 , right?" Artemis sighed .

"I would never , Percy ,"

"But what about your father ?"

"I've got an idea !"

*********

They appeared in a large room , the same age as they were before . 

"Father," Artemis bowed respectfully , Percy nodded his head but made no other movements . 

"We would like to start a group of hunters . The group would go around hunting monsters and helping demigods ," Zeus thought about it , probably wondering how much it would benefit him. Finally , he nodded . Artemis bowed and they sprinted out of the room . 

"Yes!" They celebrated high fiving each other .

*********

They ran through the woods , both sixteen now . The boy fell running into someone else .

"Sorry," He rushed to help her up . After everyone was on their feet Artemis introduced herself .

"Sorry about that ," She glared at Percy ." My names Artemis and this is Percy ," The girl bowed her head but quickly raised it once she saw the looks on their faces .

"I'm Zoe , Zoe Nightshade ."

*********

Two figures stood on top of the building witnessing the tragedy happening below. It was 1940 and they had done all that they could, it wasn't enough. The girls they had gathered were heading to England, the plan was to meet in the Scottish mountains while Artemis and Percy tried to pull more girls out of the war zone and into the hunters there were ledge down going round about them and they had little time left but it was worth something.

*********

A final scene started , this time they were eighteen . 

Percy and Artemis sat around a campfire with a group of silver dressed girls when a horn sounded . All of them stood and readied their weapons , their hair blew in the sea breeze yet it was the least peaceful they could be . A large group of monsters swarmed the camp and they started to fight .  The monsters had acquired unique weapons . Weapons that could kill gods. A scream was heard through the camp , then a bright flash as a single figure could be seen running towards a boy in a golden puddle. She fell to her knees as one of the older hunters made everyone stand back . A girl stood behind the goddess , Zoe Nightshade , staring stunned at the sacrifice , continuously shaking her head.

**********************

Hi everyone ,

This chapter is a bit longer to make up for the short one yesterday . I really enjoyed writing this one actually . Almost 100 reads ! We're on 98 . Anyway if it needs explaining Percy died for Zoe in this due to his loyalty to the hunters and eventually in the titans curse Zoe kinda died for Percy . Percy is NOT going to have a romantic relationship with anyone , no matter how it seems they are just family . Thanks for reading . If you want to make any characters for the story comment them , I always need suggestions .

Louloudiwrites .

           25/01/2021  

                                           571 words (originally)

I'm so stupid guys,gals and others. I just spent a solid ten minutes searching for the chapter with the 'memories' and it called blinkin memories. Anyway I will edit this eventually but after training.

Lou

8/12/21 16:38

Done 21:57