We break into Valhalla

*Percy's POV*

If the Norse were relaxing before we broke in they certainly weren't now. About thirty girls in silver (Sorry is that contradicts anything I said earlier) and me marched down the hallways, injuring anyone who got in our way (Including the receptionist who now had two broken ribs and couldn't walk, he was the only one I promise).

"Where's Magnus!" Artemis' shout rang through the hall, startling a few people who didn't hear us walk here. The mentioned person stood up bowing at the goddess who looked ready to kill.

"Lady Artemis, didn't we talk a few hours ago?" He was obviously confused and I didn't blame him.

"That was before the attack happened, we need a war council however you do that here. We found the reason you're needed." A few of the superiors at one of the tables stood up and gestured for us to walk into a side door, Magnus and his friends came too.

Once we were all seated around a large table one of them spoke up, 

"So why are we needed in a Greek war?"

"Nyx has a rune, you might recognize it. Ruby, glows, worn on a necklace, hates water." Thalia looked bored while the council looked even more shocked, if that was possible.

I just sat there, wanting blue cookies.

"So you want the whole of Valhalla to go to war over a rune?" One of the councilors asked.

Blue pancakes . . . 

"No we just want help. Runes are unfamiliar territory for us."

Syrup . . . 

"And why should we help you?"

Blue cake . . . 

"23 of our youngest died on the battlefield today because of that rune, ten of them weren't even teenagers yet," Artemis growled.

I froze.

A superior council person to the others spoke "And . . . I don't see why we need to help you... "

Murder . . . 

I stood quickly, "Because twenty three kids died on a battlefield today and we couldn't prevent it! Do you want to know why? Because we don't know about your stupid runes! You wanna know the solution to this problem? Ask for your help! You wanna know what the consequence is for you denying us of that help? More kids die and when they're finished destroying our army, our family, they'll turn to your people and all you need to do to prevent that is help us understand a stupid rune!"

Magnus looked at me, half impressed half shocked. Seems to be a regular look today.

"Fine, deal. You'll leave tomorrow with Magnus, Alex, Hearthstone and Blitzen."

A few people in the corner deflated but someone else whispered something in their ear and they cheered up. We were guided down a hallway and shown to rooms. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was dreaming about blue food.

**************

458 words

I don't have much to say as I said it all last chapter so thanks for reading,

Louloudiwrites.