Another primordial tries to take over .

Looking back on it , it probably wasn't a good idea to run straight into the middle of a random monster camp I found but who can blame me I was curious . So here I am in a tree trying really hard not to fall out of it . You know when you can sense that something's wrong , it's like a prickly feeling on the back of your neck or a gut feeling telling you to get the heck out of there . Yep , that was happening to me . It wasn't like they could see me yet . Yet . The word replayed in my head until I forced myself to focus on the conversation happening in front of me .

"She will rise soon , and then we shall rule ," The monsters cheered although it sounded more like a dozen screeches . The monsters all raised a glass , inside was filled with blood and I had to stop myself from gagging .

"To Nyx!" Oh dam .

Just when I think I get a break another primordial wants to rule the earth . Just then a grunt was heard and I turned to see a cyclops looking straight at me , alerting the rest of the monsters . Oops . 

I jumped from the tree , instantly sprinting in the opposite direction to the monsters . Riptide was in my hand but I hoped I wouldn't need it . Her , I thought . When I met Magnus his sword had told me Riptide was a girl . Stupid ADHD , your swords gender doesn't matter right now Percy . I focused on sprinting . I was considerably fast , then again when you spend most of your life running from monsters you get pretty fast .I dodged some fire and hopped over a fallen tree , Riptide was slightly in my way but by now I had learnt to get over it easily .

I reached a small lake and then a thought popped into my head . I was a god , I could literally just flash away . I closed my eyes an when I reopened them I was at camp half bloods borders , my foot moved forward hesitantly before I drew it back , closing my eyes again . When I opened them I hoped my appearance had changed because I sprinted through the border towards the Artemis cabin . I knocked and instantly Atlanta answered .

"What do you want , boy ?" She looked at me with displeasure .

"It's Percy , I need to talk to Artemis ," I must have looked weird . A twelve year old boy , who no ones ever seen before , sprinting through camps borders straight to the Artemis cabin . Then living , but not only that , being let inside the cabin .

"Hey , Percy," I changed back to what I normally looked like to prevent injury from the other hunters .

"Percy?" Artemis looked at me , questioning why I stood in the cabin .

"Nyx is trying to take over!"

******************

517 words!

Hello ,

Thank you so much for 250 reads and the multiple other things people have done , like voted . I really appreciate it ! Have a good day ,

          Louloudiwrites  

                             03/02/2021