Thalia almost kills me .More than once .

It took a few seconds for her to notice but when Thalia did she screamed .

"PERCY!" She let go of her bow sending an arrow flying my way, I yelped as I dodged the arrow and got tackled into a hug . Then slapped.

"Why didn't you call me! Do you know how worried I was ?"She screamed .The other hunters stared while Artemis just smirked , probably because I got slapped .

"Sorry, sorry .Please don't hurt me ,"At this point I'm pleading and probably look stupid, yay .

"Why are you here ?"This time Artemis spoke and trust me she is scary .While she doesn't think I'm as bad as the others she still doesn't like me as I'm a boy .

"Well ... you were there. Zeus and Ares hate me and as all the wars are done decided to banish me from camp and now everyone hate me and Annabeth broke up with me saying she never wants to see me again ,"Yeah ,I may have forgotten to mention that fact .

"You didn't answer my question ," She replied bluntly .

"I can't live with my mum, it would just put her in danger and she has enough to deal with already without her teenage son, so I've been walking through the woods for a few days .I just so happened to find your camp, sorry about that . I should go ." I started to back away from the group.

Thalia glared at me and, because despite what you may think I do have common sense, I stopped walking.

She turned to Artemis "Please can we help him, m'lady ,"

She turned to the other hunters, who didn't dare to protest. 

"Fine," she sighed. "One week only, then he leaves," Thalia grinned, the others didn't look excited but looked as if they were saying it was good it was me and not anyone else. Most of them have met me.

I decided I should probably speak up, "Umm, no disrespect or anything, but what if I don't want to stay in a camp with a bunch of girls who look like like they want to kill me."

I could have sworn I saw a light in Artemis' eyes fade.

"You don't get a choice," Thalia said. Then proceeded to drag me into the woods ,almost killing me on the amount of trees she pushed me into .

*****************************

Hi 

Yeah sorry its bad but I didn't really know how to introduce him to the hunt if you have any suggestions comment them but I may not update that soon , homework , it sucks .

Thanks for reading ,Leglessdude . (Louloudiwrites)

P.S. Don't mind my terrible username .

                                                            20/12/2020 AKA the terrible year .

Hello 

Its me again , I know I said I'm writing like ten chapters before I publish this but it's Thalia's birthday so I'm posting this now . 

                                                         22/12/2020