We complain

"What!"

"Oh gods !"Thalia groaned at the same time ."Excellent!" The sarcasm was clear in her voice .

"I know right ! They can't just , hmmm , leave us alone!"

"There's always gotta be an immortal being that wants to take over !"

Artemis just stood there waiting for us to shut up . Despite what you may think , we had the common sense to do what she wanted .

Until Thalia decided to poke me .

Now when I say poke I don't mean she jabbed me with her finger .I mean she jabbed me with her finger that happened to have an electric current running through it . So I did the obvious thing and soaked her.Luckily before she seriously hurt me Artemis started talking .

"Why ? It doesn't make sense"

"Your guess is as good as mine , probably the normal villain motives : wanting more power , despising someone , eventually wanting to kill me ..." Apparently that wasn't the answer she was looking for.

"Ok ." I raised an eyebrow. "Percy , you need to get out of here . If anyone asked Apollo sent you"

"Ok , I'll see you-" Then Thalia punched me in the jaw, which resulted in me glaring at her .

"What ? I needed to make it believable, we wouldn't leave any messenger boy Apollo sent unhurt," I could see her smirk .

"Percy , we'll see you in two days ," Artemis said before she shoved me out of the door giving me just enough time to change my appearance . 

I rubbed my jaw and took of in the direction of the border .

"Who are you and why are you here?" A scary Clarisse stepped in front of me , her spear in hand.

"I'm a messenger for Apollo"

"That still doesn't explain why you're here." 

"He sent me to give a message to Artemis, I'm now leaving," I ran past her towards the border . She didn't come after me.

**************************************

Hi !

Another chapter , thanks for waiting and for 350 views . Please comment and vote .

Louloudiwrites 

                       12/2/2021