Reunited with a group of girls who hate my species .

The moment I woke up I saw Thalia and trust me that girl is scary .

"Took you long enough." Wow Thalia , don't mind me just reliving all the main moments of my past life that I can't remember .

I turned to look at Artemis . She was avoiding eye contact and something told me she was guilty about my death . So I did the stupidest thing I could think of . I hugged her .

She stiffened but eventually she hugged me back . Soon her act had dropped and she was crying into my shoulder . Well done Percy , you made her cry .

"Sorry," I mumbled .

"What?"

"Sorry for leaving , sorry for not finding an alternative that saved everyone , sorry for not remembering ," There was way more to be sorry for but I thought I better keep the list short .

"That's not your fault , Perce,"

"Look I hate to break up the reunion but the girls are outside waiting," Thalia had a smirk plastered on her face . I looked at her and Artemis wiped the tears off of her face before walking out , dragging me behind her . 

When I got outside all the older hunters were waiting in anticipation , Apollo had long since vanished , the newer ones had no idea what was going on and sat to the side . Phoebe smiled at me and I smiled back before looking at the stars . From the memories I could conclude that Zoe was one of my friends , which probably explains her hating me when we were going to save Artemis .

After a few moments of silence Phoebe spoke up .

"You know you have to stay , right?" She said it as if there was no choice in the matter and I was staying whether I liked it or not . Thalia and Artemis' glares also didn't give me a lot of option .

"You do know Zeus and the rest of the Olympian council still hate me ?" Artemis elbowed me in the ribs . "Minus Artemis , although I am debating that fact ," Said person glared at me .

"They can't do anything now , you know you're practically an Olympian god,"

"But they can hurt the hunt !"

"We can take care of ourselves!" Thaila shouted at me, followed by a chorus of abuse hurled in my direction.

"Yeah Percy , you can't leave us again !" Sophia added , I had met her at the campfire one night and knowing my past life, unlike me , she hadn't minded talking to me . Sophia was a daughter of Athena , which wasn't that surprising given the fact that her name means she who possesses great knowledge and wisdom . Yeah that's right I know something , it's not that surprising .

"I can't put you in danger ," I mumbled .

"Dam your loyalty Percy ! You're staying by choice or I will tie you to that tree!" Thalia pointed to the nearest tree , which just so happened to be pine . I internally laughed .

"Fine ," The girls cheered and I got slightly worried . Sure , I was co-founder of the hunt but I was also absent for hundreds of years . They probably had a list as tall as me of which pranks they were going to pull . Talking of height I towered over them given they were 10-15 years old .

"You lot make me feel like a giant ," I commented . Artemis , who had stayed quiet through all of this, decided to help me out .

"You know your a god , right?"

"Ok. And?" 

"You can change your appearance idiot!"

Jeez I'm stupid . I closed my eyes for a moment before opening them again more like a blink , I was twelve like Artemis but a different version to my twelve year old self . Instead of the small kid that was bullied , I was the version of me in my dream or memory , whatever . The hunt (Artemis ) lead (dragged) me over to the campfire , where Thalia decides it's a good time to share the embarrassing stories my mum told her about me . Starting with the time I blew up my school bus with a canon ...

*********************** 

Hi ,

I am really enjoying writing this , so much I have written two chapters in a four hours . Anyway 695 words in this chapter not including the authors note . PLEASE SEND ME CHARACTER IDEAS , the details are in the previous chapter's comment section so check that out . Also constructive criticism is welcomed , I don't want to be a rubbish writer when everyone I know finally finds the secret writing account I own and decide to read some of my stories . 

Thanks for reading and for 104 reads as I write this ,

  Louloudiwrites .

             25/01/2021