I get revealed

Artemis' POV 

I nodded towards the shadows. He had done his best to hide it but I knew he was curious and with our more than unusual relationship at the moment I think he should know . 

"Me." He was blunt and straight to the point. Like he didn't fully trust these people and I couldn't blame him. 

Percy wore a black hoodie and jeans , nothing special it was his usual outfit recently, but the campers looked at him shocked. A few had seen my signal and were now trying to work out what was happening, like a puzzle that wasn't quite solved.

"Percy?" The voice was small and Percy winced then glared at the people he once called family.

"Well I think we're done here!" I announced as I stood up grabbing Percy and dragging him behind me towards our cabin. Thalia and Phoebe stood up behind me but made no move to leave. 

As soon as we got into my cabin I hugged him. It was strange having to switch from a goddess to a best friend but it felt normal, like when we used to hunt together.

"Let's go hunt !"

"Ok."

*Le time skip*

"Left!"

I pulled back my bow and shot before the prey could get away. Me and Percy laughed just like we used to.

A flash interrupted us.

"Artemis!" Zeus grabbed my arm and flashed us into the throne room, shoving me into the direction of my throne. I fell on the floor. Quickly getting up and moving towards my throne, glaring.

*************

253 words and over 500 views!

Hi 

Thanks so much and I hope you enjoyed ,

Louloudiwrites        22/02/2021