Rachel goes green

Thalia's POV

The last thing I wanted to do was go to camp half-blood . I'm serious. Not many people think I'm a loyal person but when you're a half blood you learn who to trust and who to leave. So when Rachel appeared out of no where you can't blame me for glaring.

"Thalia?"

"Hi." Like I said you can't blame me . Then she fainted .

Will ran over and caught her, obviously used to this happening, placing her on a bench .

"Six shall go N-E,

to find the children of Norse .

Hunters lead the few, 

along a set course.

Allies in a war ,

knight against knight.

The hunt , the camp and the sacrifice."

(Sorry for the terrible prophecy , I was never good at poetry)

"A prophecy!" A bewildered Will said .

"Duh! You didn't think the fates would leave us alone did you?" I do not regret saying that. He glared. "Fine, I'll get the councilors!" I trudged away slinging my bow over my back .

**time skip sponsored by Apollo , who wanted me (the author) to tell you he's awesome**

We sat around the ping-pong table . Artemis , Phoebe, Clarisse, Will and me on one side Annabeth, the Stolls, Piper, Leo and Grover on the other Chiron stood at the head .

"So what's the prophecy?" Annabeth asked , curious as ever . I repeated the prophecy . 

"Who are the Norse?" Someone inquired .

"My cousin, Magnus Chase, Norse demigod ."

"Can you contact him?"

"You wanna die?"

"Your cousin's dead?"

"Yes, sorta," Annabeth seemed to rethink the answer . "He's in Valhalla. The afterlife for anyone who dies a heroic death." 

"Oh " . . . "So can you contact him or not ?" 

"We'll find him. Presumably on the quest since he's in Boston and that's North East of here. Ya know, if that's what N-E stands for."

"Who says you're coming?" I questioned.

"He's my cousin."

"And . . ." I urged 

"And the only other person who knows him is ... is Percy!" She looked slightly remorseful. Slightly.

Chiron stamped his hoof .

"The next line clearly indicates that the hunters will lead the quest." He turned to Artemis. "If that is ok ?" Artemis nodded.

"The allies are probably the Norse or Romans," Will said .

"What about 'knight against knight' we're Greek not an organized army with horses." One of the Stolls added . Through all of this Leo had made a helicopter out of tinfoil and toothpicks and it was now flying around the room. 

"Maybe the Romans , they're kinda like knights." Grover offered .

"Thanks Grover but I don't think that's it, they're not that different from the Greeks" Piper stated.

"Who's the sacrifice?" Artemis took a deep breath and we all tried to successfully keep our poker faces, even though our nails were suffering because of it. Artemis looked into the corner of the room and nodded.

"Me"

***************************

Hello!

The organization of the chapters in this book suck but oh well . Thanks for 460 reads as I write this and the people that followed me. Bye !

             Louloudiwrites     

                          18/02/2021            469 words