Short 1

**Percy's POV**

"Perseus Achilles Jackson!"

Uh oh.

You know when you mess up so badly that you say your final goodbyes. Well you  probably don't,  but being an immortal god has it's downsides; so here I am running from Artemis.

Yeah that Artemis.

Eternal maiden, has a group of psychotic girls under her command, goddess of the moon, could probably kill me in half a second, really hates the male gender Artemis.

"Where in Hades did you put my bow!"

I shrug hoping I can deny it all and stay alive.(I am listening to Hamilton sorry, actually no I'm not :] )

"Don't you dare deny it! Thalia told me everything."

Just then Thalia walked by, I glared, she smirked.

"Snitch." I mumble.

Artemis tilted her head, "What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Where did you put my bow?" She took out a knife, just like old times.

"It wasn't my fault!" Dammit!

"So you took it."

"I swear I meant to return it. It was a dare and then Thalia started chasing me, something about taking the last marshmallow, so I climbed a tree and accidently got it stuck up there."

"Where?"

I pointed towards the tree, only the slightest silver visible between the dense leaves. She walked off, only turning back to throw a small hunting knife at me. I yelped, dodged and then turned towards Thalia, if looks could kill she'd be dead.