*52 Bars*

Aries Kallison

"BODY BAG BODY BAG FOE NEM JUST CHOPPED HIS ASS!" I rapped with Xyla.

"You so damn ghetto... I love it," She laughed.

"So we going to this party tonight orrr?" Toni asked doing her makeup.

"What party?" Mama asked.

"It's a lil get together, It's nothin major to worry about mama," Xyla said.

"I want yall to be safe yall some pretty girls, and y'all know men have no limits," She said worried.

"Well first off get our looks from you.... And we get our fightin skills from pops so uhm," Toni said laughing.

"Nigga try and touch me I'm breaking necks," I said and everyone laughed.

"Oooh speaking of Niggas, Who was that boy at the store I saw him when I went to pick you up?" Xyla asked.

"He was fine right?" I giggled.

"Yes girll-"

"What boy?" Toni asked.

"Girl this boy walked into target for pads for his sister right," I said reminiscing, "Tall, Brownskin, Handsome, Voice was DEEP and his smile was so cute and he funny. He gave me his number and everything I was so geeked."

"He gay?" She asked.

"No, I don't know," I answered.

"He got kids?" She asked.

"Uh-"

"Crazy Ex?"

"Uhhhh..."

"No, fuck allat the real question is do his ass got MONEY?" Xyla asked and we all laughed.

"I don't know any of it, All I know is he was fine." I said.

"There's a bunch of DL, baby mama having, Ex obsessed, crazy ass broke niggas out there. You are responsible of finding out if he any of the above. You making a rookie mistake by getting caught up in looks. Does he have money? If so get the bag," Toni said.

I rolled my eyes at they asses. Yeah money important as hell and I love my sisters but they shiesty as hell. They jug and rob men blind all for a bag, I get money is a big deal but I'm not focused on it. I wanna be young, dumb and broke for a little while. Not for long but for a little bit. But they wasn't gone let me do that.

"Yall get dressed we going to this after party from the football game," Xyla said.

I threw on a green tight dress and some matching shoes and fixed my wig flat ironing it, Xyla had a matching set and Toni wore a tracksuit. We got our selves together and got in the car as Xyla drove.

I stared at his number contemplating to text him but changed my mind. Hopefully I didn't forget. It was this house party that had a shooting about 15 years ago at it, but it's still a party hotspot. I guess the shooting was such a big deal because shootings ain't stopped since then. It was always bad out here but I remember as a kid it wasn't this bad. People kept dying. My dad was killed a year after the shooting and then uncles and cousins. All started at this house we were about to go in.

We got out and all eyes was on Xyla per usual, then Toni but nothing on me. I rolled my eyes at it and walked in to a lightskin boy grabbing my ass and I jumped and walked faster. I instantly hated it here. I looked for Xyla and Toni but they were both gone. I just sat in the corner playing on my phone and was tapped on my shoulder by some random dude,

"Damm shordy you fine for a darkskin," He said.

Bitch.

"Get the fuck away from me before I beat yo ass like yo mama shoulda did," I said annoyed.

"Whatever wit yo black ass," He muttered.

I stared into space beginning to feel my eyes water. I'm not even sensitive but that shit... That shit irritates me. I walked out the house and began to walk from the direction we came from. The house wasn't far but it was dark as fuck outside but who was gone see me anyways? Besides this bright ass dress.

I looked at my phone.. might as well call him.

I dialed his number and it rang twice before he answered, his voice was so sexy.

"Hello?"

"Hey its me Aries," I said.

I heard him shift around a little bit, "Hey what you doin? Sound like you outside."

"Yeah I'm walking home from a party,"

"This you in the green dress huh?"

I looked around creeped out and saw a 2021 benz pull up beside me. He rolled his window down, "Do you need a ride?"

I side eyed him and got close to his window in his face, "You try anything and I'll rip your dick off your body and feed it to my dogs."

He took a big gulp and was bug eyed but unlocked his car as I walked to the other side he hurried and opened the door for me and closed it hopping back on his side. And started driving,

"You wasn't at Sire party right?" He asked.

"Is that who was throwing it?"

"Yeah," He said lowly.

"Why was you coming this way anyways,"

"Had to take care of my own business, You in my business?" He asked me and I laughed.

"Naw but my sister say that shit all the time, got my ass saying it and shit,"

"Awww how old is she?" I asked.

"Eleven, with her lil annoying ass. She swear she grown too," He laughed.

"You got any siblings?"

"Two sisters, I'm the youngest though," I smiled.

"They at that party huh? That's why you went?" He asked.

"Yep, but I got nothing but bad energy from there," I told him.

"Yeah don't know good come from that house, but where you stay?" He asked.

"Just drop me off at my friend house."

He wasn't getting my addy that fast. Got me fucked up. He looked at me and stopped the car,

"Do you know who I am? Not cocky just curious?" He asked me.

"No," I answered confused and a lil ready to kick his ass for stopping the car.

"Well my name is Kacee and Imma tell you before any girl tell you, just ask yo sisters about the Charles family everybody know about me, surprised you don't. I'd rather tell you now then you find out through some hoes," He said before driving again.

I thought it was weird for him to say that but I was also caught up in his looks. He dropped me off at a random location I gave him bout two minutes from my house walking. He left and I walked through a alley and up the stairs hearing couples fight and the hallways smelling like piss. I walked in the house and saw mama watching TV,

"What happened? Where's your sisters? How-"

"Mama what's the Charles family? I met this boy and his name was Kacee..." I asked and her face went into shock.

"Stay away from that boy... Far away from that boy," She said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"His father... His father ruined my life. In fact next time you see this tell him to ask his dad about a girl named Kelsey... or even ask his mama." She said angrily and stormed to her room.