*1730 G*

Kacee Charles

I sat at the edge of the bridge staring at the water long and hard and then kept walking. Thinking of my life and why I was at this point. Was there anything I could've done to avoid this life? What did I do in my past life that I had to live like this? I faintly heard my name being yelled and saw Xyla and got grossed out.

She walked up and I slightly shoved her angry she was even yelling my name when plenty of people were out, "Don't be yelling my name out her bitch."

Her eyebrow rose, "Bitch? I thought Mr. Kacee was all respect women and blah blah now I'm a bitch?"

"Been one," I shrugged. "And I respect women. Not hoes."

She rolled her eyes and bit her lip, "Where's my sister?"

"How and why are you out here?" I asked her.

"I was looking for Aries it's important." She told me.

"How important? Like pregnancy important?"

She chuckled and rolled her eyes, "That was a lie. Our mom was in a accident but I know she would've paid that dust so I thought the idea of being a aunt would be more enticing to her."

"That shit sound dumb as fuck. You dumb?" I looked at my phone and got a text from Jayceeon to meet me at a warehouse in 20 minutes. I looked at Xyla and rolled my eyes,

"Look I don't have no where to go-" She pleaded

"And why should I care? You ma girlfriend opp-"

"But I'm also her blood sister. Her triplet at that. If something happens to me and she finds out you could've helped how will that look on you? She loves her family arguments and all."

I for some reason got horrible feelings from this girl, her intentions were evil but she had a point. No matter how much I disliked her, she was Aries sister and I wouldn't hurt that girl for nothing,

"Ight ride with me I gotta do this lick real quick and then I'll drop you off at the penthouse." I sighed.

I walked to my car and her jaw dropped and her eyes became hazy by the luxury of the car,

"A cream rolls Royce. Aries has taste for men I see," She said side eyeing me.

I ignored her and got in the car and she got in as well plopping her body in the seat and looking up and seeing the tint. She studied it and bit her lip looking at me in a way I can only describe as lustful, I tried to ignore it but she kept staring.

"Bitch stop looking at me," I snapped.

"Whose a bitch?"

"You right," I nodded. "Hoe stop looking at me."

"You need a hoe in your life. A slut just for you. Aries ain't gone give you any and Amena doesn't even like you. You need a personal whore," She smiled.

"Bitch ew. You think that was a turn on? If you was another girl I shove you right into traffic."

I turned the car on and began driving and blasting music to get rid of the irritation Xyla had been giving me, "Cmon Kacee. You got Charles DNA in you. I know you not this innocent shy type. I mean look at how you dogged all the other girls. Aries will just be another fling."

I pushed on the gas ignoring her but she was persistent,

"I mean Aries can't fuck like me. I'll do anything and everything you want. You know she won't have sex with you. She sees you as a monster-"

"Shut the fuck up." I whipped out my gun and put it right at her skull.

I pulled to a parking lot and kept it in between her eyebrows. She grabbed it and smiled,

"What if I don't shut up? What if I keep going? I must've hit a nerve huh? Kacee do you think your a monster? What are you hiding?" She grinned and I cocked the gun.

"I'll make you eat these bullets right now,"

"Kacee. I know you more than she does. I know what you did to sire. I know what you did to Amena. I know what your family did. I know your the reason half of our family is dead. Your dad was ruthless and you are just like him," She smiled.

"I'm perfect for you. Just let me be perfect for you Kacee, I'll do what Aries can't and won't do. I'll make your wildest dreams in a girl reality."

She put the gun to her lips as I held it and smirked, "Make me eat bullets."

Her smirk. It was some shit I had never seen before, it scared me but wrongly turned me on. I put the gun down and took the bullets out and put it on safety. I stared a little longer at her. How could someone wanna hurt their sister this way? So spiteful. She was fine, they all are but she is completely opposite of Aries. Aries was an angel something to be kept and protected... a soulmate. But Xyla was bad, she was what every guy leaves the girl of their dreams for. She had this energy of sin. She knew she could get whatever she wanted.

"Imma go in this warehouse, don't touch shit, don't leave just stay here I'll be right back," I told her.

"Yes sir," She smiled.

I shook my head and just locked the car when I got out. I walked in and saw a woman beaten bloody and Jayceeon smiling,

"Ah my boy," He clapped as other men stared.

"This is the heir to the Charles family legacy. He's a bit soft BUT he's every bit just like me." He proud yelled.

The woman was naked with glass shards sticking out of every hole of her body. She was begging and pleading for mercy and pops pulled me aside. He rubbed his face with the blood in his hand and laughed and I looked in disgust,

"You literally are insane-"

"Son, this vile disgusting low down BITCH," He yelled in her direction. "Sold one hundred and eighty three CHILDREN to the Latin Kings... for sex slavery. Now I do have a heart I do. But this woman raped, tortured and murdered four kids under her watch. She used to work for us under our charity care but seeing as what she's done...." He said.

"You have a good heart and I've done all the dirty work here... all you have to do is kill her. In whatever way you deem appropriate."

I looked at her and got down to her level. Her hands blue from restraint and her face mangled and broken, I held her face, "Is that true?"

She looked down and grabbed her harder hearing a snap in her jaw and her screaming, "Is that true?" I asked again.

She nodded slowly at first then harder, I felt my body turn numb and my brain become loose. I backed up and thought long and hard,

"My dad tell you I hate people like you? That could've been my sister, my mother, my kid.."

I stared, "What do you think you deserve?" I asked her.

"Death." She sighed.

"Well that's a given. But I was thinking more painful. Something long and hard. That won't give you happiness right away..."

I snapped my fingers, "Here's what I'm gonna do for you since you look like you've been through enough."

I loosened her restraints and grabbed a rope as she tried to run. I tied it around her neck and told the men to lift her not to the point where she would die, but enough to her being in her toes to live.

"Open the Windows. Turn off the ac and turn on the heater. Spray her in perfume." I told them and they did.

"Also put something sharp under her feet."

Her eyes were big and she was panicking, "Either you hang yourself on your on time. Or think about what you've done as you slowly die. My dad will be back in 3 days if you're still alive he'll put you out your misery."

I walked out as she screamed and closed the door. I walked to the car and opened it to Xyla half naked and putting her clothes on.