*Ms.New Booty*

Kacee Charles

"So... Lemme get this straight he in jail?" I laughed.

"Hell yeah, got caught wit a freshman," Nahmir told me.

"On God, Imma beat that nigga ass... immediately. I already don't fuck wit cuh but you fuckin on 14 year olds. Yeah someone need to beat his ass." I said.

"Shid we could jump his ass if you want?" Kah'lil said and I agreed.

"Yeah fasho dat needa happen cause ion fuck with that shit for real cause what If that was my sister?" I said and they nodded.

"Plus wit yo history..." Nahmir said.

"Exactly like I've seen dat shit with my own eyes and that nigga give rapist vibes for real. And I'd beat him into a coma for he do shit like that to any female wether Im coo wit her or not. That shit dead ass not cool. Plus ion like how he talk about black girls," I said shrugging.

"BRO FOR REAL THAT NIGGA TWEAKED OUT!" Nahmir agreed.

"Ian never seen a nigga hate women so much bro, weird for real." Kah'lil added.

"Speaking of that shit, You seen that new girl. She bad as hell," Nahmir said.

"What new girl?" I asked.

"Her name some Zodiac shit but she fine as hell," He said.

"She too dark for me but her sister fine as fuck too both of em," Sire said coming out of no where.

"Bro Imma fuck you up, After school. So be ready for this ass whooping cause Ion fuck with yo ass. I been said I don't fuck wit you, dont even speak around me for real," I said annoyed already.

"Where all this animosity coming from Phantom-"

"My name is Kacee call me that shit. My name ain't phantom."

"But thats what we call yo daddy. He have kids den boom he gone... like a phantom," He laughed and everyone else stayed quiet.

"Yeah bring yo ass in this parking lot before I yank yo ass out there," I told him.

"Aye, naw naw, too early for this shit. In fact, Sire get the fuck from round here for we air yo shit out," Kah'lil said.

"Imma make his ass a mark for real, get cuh," I said and just walked in the school and saw Aries in the front office.

She looked at me then turned around quick as hell. She was acting weird the last two weeks since I dropped her off. I walked through the hallways were I met up with her,

"Nervous?" I asked smiling.

"A lil bit," She said.

"Don't be, you with me so you good Ight? Ain't nobody fuckin wit you no way." I said laughing.

"What grade you in?" She asked me.

"I'm a senior shawty, what bout you?"

"Same, Hey do You know where Government is?" She asked.

I looked at her schedule and smiled, "Yeah you in my class first and last period so c'mon."

She followed me and I put my around her shoulder and walked in class with her and Amenà had the most stank ass face I'd ever seen as she started talking shit with her friends,

"Problem?" Aries asked.

"Bitch do you want there to be one?" She replied.

Shit.

"Aye y'all chill damn," Kah'lil yelled.

A girl came in and hugged Aries and she looked at me with big eyes, "Girl do you know who dat is?"