*Regret in Your eyes*

Kacee Charles

"My ears still hurt," Aries complained.

"I mean it's supposed muffle the pain not stop it your ears are still gonna pop baby," I told her and she rolled her eyes and just stared out the window.

I wonder what Pops gone think of her, probably talk shit and I'd have to fight him. She looked around and smiled,

"I've never been on a private jet,"

"Well I mean shit, welcome to this life,"

"Uhn uhn I don't want this life if you gotta do what you did. And yo Mama was so heartless about it-"

"Hold on, my ma not heartless and if a muthafucka threatened to rape yo daughter what you doin?" I asked her.

She nodded off in silence, "Exactly stop bullshitting with that morality shit."

She rolled her eyes and started walking off before mushing my face in and went to the room and slammed the door. Of course, she had that lil attitude of hers that started showing more and more, but I liked it. That attitude showed me she ain't as what she seems, I like mysteries. I followed behind her but was stopped by one of the attendants,

"You have a call from Mr. Charles," She said.

"Just call his ass Jayceeon," I told her and picked up the phone.

"What?"

"Oh so you decided to come by choice, I heard you brought some company," He said surprised.

"Yeah she my girlfriend... or potential girlfriend. Don't test her please-"

"I want boy trust me, just... Don't get her pregnant," He said.

"I'm not you and get everything that breathes pregnant within one year," I laughed.

"Yeah whatever, just enjoy the flight because when you come its nothing but work," He told me and hung up.

I hated this growing up shit, Ian wanna live this shit. I can't stress it enough. The frustration got to me and I walked to the room and opened the door and Aries was naked playing with herself. The scene shocked me honestly but she was so deep into it she ain't even care that I was right there. I closed the door behind me and took off my shirt and slid in the bed. I kissed her lips and licked the outside of her clit driving her crazy,

"Oou shit," She moaned.

I started licking and flicking my tongue up and down and in a zig zag on her clit, fingering her and spitting all over her pussy making it wetter than it already was. Her toes curled and her back arched as she gripped the sheets and her body started jerking. I held her down sucking on her clit, and licking it as I fingered her deeper and she gasped for air as he legs shook. Her body shuttered as she started screaming my name. I rose my head up and kissed her deeply as she moaned in my mouth and I bit her lip.

I got up after she calmed down after coming and kissed her all over her body and her face. She smiled and got on top as her hair flipped to the side,

"You tryna make me fall in love or some shit," She laughed.

"Hopefully cause I'm most definitely falling," I told her and she smiled laughing kissing all on me as I slapped her ass.

"Thicker than a muthafuckin snicker for real," I said making her laugh.

She got up and used the bathroom and came back and went straight to sleep. I grabbed her phone and took a snap laughin, "Call my ass nyquil for real."

The plane ride felt exhausting so I started playing on the PS5 built into the plane. Looking around I had life good compared to others on the outside, plane rides, mansions but shit at what cost? They was tryna make my living killing people and selling drugs. Like the fuck? Why can't I just be a mechanic or some shit? Normal shit like I don't... a plastic surgeon. That was actually my dream as a kid but my pops said that was for sissy. He mad corny when I think about it. I mean like its such a cliche for me, rich drug dealer gets project girl out and teaches her love? Cliche as fuck.