*Hennessy and Moscato*

Kacee Charles

"Bro Xyla put some fuckin clothes on," I yelled coming down the stairs.

She was never wearing clothes in this bitch like she owned the place. She laughed and plopped her body on the couch and spread her legs. I turned my head away and walked to the kitchen looking for a bottle. These past couple days he had me doing more and more gruesome shit, if this was gone be my life I ain't even tryna live. I feel like the grim reaper, I've killed more people than my father and that says a lot. Granted they were bad men and women and deserved it but I felt like I was playing God, and it didn't feel right. Who am I to choose a man's fate?

"Stop thinking and come over here," Xyla said.

"I'd rather eat rocks." I said and she cackled.

"Kacee why you playing so hard to get? Never had to jog a nigga-"

"Jog? Shorty you chasin... fiening actually."

"Give me what I want and I'll stop." She smiled.

"That is sexual assault, get the fuck around and put some clothes on," I swatted.

I took a few shots to get tired and then smoked a blunt, Xyla came up from behind and grabbed the blunt and hit it and blew the smoke in my face. She was only pretty when I was drunk, sober I hated her. But alcohol always makes you loose.

"So... what's so special about Aries?" She asked.

"I don't know,"

"There's gotta be something..." She said putting her hand on her hip.

I noticed she was wearing my shirt, my phone rang but I ignored it. It rang again then again until it stopped the fourth time. Xyla got closer face to face with me and looked me deep in my eyes looking and staring,

"Kacee, I know what you want and you know you want it too. Why are you fighting it?"

"Cause I don't wanna be like my dad."

"What if she never finds out?" She smiled.

"What if she already has?" She said again.

"What?"

I got confused and took another shot and looked at her, "What you mean already?"

"Well apparently she's done with you... at least that's what her close friends story says..." She said showing me her phone.

I thought about calling but if that's how it was gonna be then so be it, but it dawned and the idea danced in my head and I grabbed her neck.

"What did you do?"

She smirked and bit her lip, "It wasn't me. I promise."

She tilted her head and smiled, "Is this choking to you? Pathetic. Maybe you aren't like the person everyone claims you are. Maybe you just a little bitch-"

I squeezed her neck and lifted her slightly until she was on her toes. I let her go when I realized she was getting a kick out of it, that's exactly what she wanted. I took one more shot and began to stumble upstairs,

"I'm goin to sleep. Don't fuckin bother me," I told her.

She nodded and lit her own personal blunt. I walked to my room and got into only my briefs and laid down thinking about Aries but Xyla's face kept interrupting my thoughts. She had this seduction trait that she abused. I fell asleep and started having a wet dream about Aries. The feel of her body, her voice, her moans and that lil thing she did with her eyes but it felt too real. I opened my eyes and of course it was Xyla giving me head.

I was gonna stop her but I was so close to the point where my toes were curling, she popped it out her mouth stroking,

"My jaw was hurting," She sighed and then went back to working her mouth.

It felt too good and I pressed her head down and started thrusting as she started playing with herself. I don't know why I was doing it but it felt too good to stop. I nutted in her mouth as she was about to raise her head I kept it down,

"Nah swallow it all for me," I told her and she looked me in my eyes and did it and the locked her lips.

She climbed on top with two pills one pink and one white. She took the white one and gave me the pink one,

"XOs," She smiled.

I swallowed the pill and she did too. She took her clothes off and I took off mine and she smiled and whispered in my ear,

"Let's go to the balcony," She smirked.

I stared in her eyes as the pill kicked in, it turned me into a whole other person. Suddenly, it felt as though everything she did turned me on, she was so pretty I had to fuck her up. I hesitated as Aries brushed my head again,

"You grimey as hell." I told her.

"Real shooters shoot they shot." She said and pulled me.

We got to the stairs and before we could get downstairs to the patio I bent her over the railing and pushed myself in and started beating her shit starting fast and hearing her moans. She couldn't fake it but I was gone see if she was plus she was being loud,

"Shut all that shit up," I told her covering mouth from the back and pulling her up as I stroked inside.

She tried but she just kept getting loud, at first I was beating round the bush and then put it all in as she started giving out them ugly moans and grunts. That's how I knew I was beating some shit. I slowed it down and that hard her legs shaking, she grabbed the railing and I could her it get creamy.

"Uhn uhn throw it back on it all," I told her and she did as I said but she needed some help so I helped like the gentlemen I am.

I pushed her head down and made her grab her ankles and started stroking fast and rubbing her clit and it drove her crazy. She started saying all types of shit,

"Keep you body just like that and spread em," I told her.

I started long stroking and her breath got heavy as her legs started shaking,

"Stop all that this what you wanted right? You was begging for it right?"

She couldn't even say nothin and that reminded me that she called me a bitch. She wanted me so bad and I was finna give it to her this one time and dip. I took myself out and picked her up walking down the stairs and laid her on her back and pushed her legs to where her ankle was near her ear. I pushed myself in and started pounding as she rubbed her clit and looked me in the eyes.

I started giving her the whole thing and that had her shaking and squirming all over the couch. She started running and that's when I pulled her down. We ended up doing it all the way to the hot tub. When was done she laid on my chest and I rubbed her head,

"And you bet not tell a soul." I told her