*Put me in a movie*

Aries Kallison

"So Ms.Kallison how are you feeling today?" The Doctor asked.

I stared out the window looking at ocean and quiet. I still hadn't said a word since the warehouse and today was the beginning of therapy, but I didn't trust them. She had brown skin and small eyes with blue eyes and dark reddish hair.

"Well my name, is Dr. Choi and I will be your therapist, but you can call me Dr.Choi or Keiko," She told me with a warm smile. She looked young but I couldn't tell and I wanted to ask but my throat felt glued shut.

"Can you speak?" She asked smiling and I shook my head. "I see." She digged in her bag and got a pen and clipboard with paper.

"You can write huh?" She laughed making me smile a little.

I wrote down, yes.

"Okay now we're getting somewhere, well Aries I would like to know did you lose your voice or do you feel like you can't speak?"

'I can't speak, it hurts to,' I told her.

"Why does it hurt Aries," She asked and that's when the memories flooded in.

'I hate girls who don't listen,' Mr.Charles yelled as he kicked me in the stomach. He paced around the men looking at them as they looked scared. One of them spoke up,

"Jayceeon that's enough bro," He said.

He turned with a crazy look in his eyes, "Nigga did you just bro me?"

The man straightened up and shook his head, he started laughing, "This fucking pussy."

He pulled his gun out and shot him in the chest making scream, but made no noise because of the sock in my mouth and the duck tape to keep it closed, "I don't like pussy ass niggas, aye Price take the nigga out the warehouse I don't give a fuck where he go."

He looked at me and walked up and looked at me lighting his blunt, "Aries where ya man at?" He asked me.

I groaned from pain,

"How you don't know?" He said before bringing the blunt to my skin to burn me with as I screamed.

"Aries?" She asked as she touched my leg lightly and I scooted away from her as tears began to fall.

"I see, okay let's do an activity okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Let's play a game called yes and no, you can nod or shake your head and we can work through it together," She nodded and I nodded.

"Okay, Do you love yourself?" She asked and I nodded.

"Do you accept your past?" She asked and I nodded.

"Do you accept what has happened to you?" She asked and I looked and stared as she started writing.

"Do you think you've ever felt loved?" She asked. I began to stare into space as a tear fell while I wrote.

'If I was truly loved, I would not be here.'

I began to silently cry, with no expression but with pain. A deep pain that ran to my core ripping my heart out of my chest and heating my ears to be on fire. I curled my knees to chest shivering at the thought of my life. Keiko wrote it down and looked at me with her eyes watered,

"Last question Aries I promise," She told me, "Do you think it is possible that your life will get better?"

I shrugged and wrote, 'idk.'

She grabbed my hand softly putting on under and on top of mine, "I promise you... your life will get better."

She got up and began to walk to the elevator of the penthouse and smiled as I watched her leave. I looked around this big house, most the walls was completely glass from the tall ceiling to the floor. There was a brown grand piano by the elevator and I began to play with its keys. Softly touching it at first to see if it even actually played and when I realized it did I began to mess with the keys. I played Love Songs by Kaash Paige, something Toni would always play when she was a in mood. I found my eyes begin to water as I missed my sister. I missed my life before this, granted I was in the hood but I was whole. I wasn't broken... just broke.