*2 am in Houston*

Aries Kallison

"Girl you really talk KACEE CHARLES BITCH? You coulda told us that," Xyla yelled excitedly.

"Like really though, you bagged the richest nigga in the city, bet not lose it either," Toni said.

"Uhn uhn let's not act like the friends ain't rich too," Xyla smiled hugging her lil teddy bear.

"He ain't my type but that aggressive shit? Baby he can have it all," She said and looked at Toni who was twirling her fingers.

"Okay but Kah'lil chocolate ass is everythingggg," She squealed.

I rolled my eyes and just thought about what mama said, warning me about him. I wonder how he got that money anyways,

"But Ms. Girl, you got Kacee Charles?? I heard his dick is HUGE," Xyla laughed.

"Girl don't talk to her ass about sex, she so holy and pure-"

"Shut up I just don't wanna lose my shit to the highest bidder," I defended myself from Toni.

"Whatchu tryna say?"

"What I'm tryna say is my pussy ain't goin to the nigga with the biggest bag," I turned my head to Xyla, "Or the biggest dick. But the biggest heart."

They looked at each other then me then back at each and laughed, "Girl you and this sentimental shit gone kill me." Xyla laughed.

"The biggest heart got the biggest body count too watch out," Toni laughed.

"What's so special bout his ass anyways?" I said looking at my phone annoyed with their attitude.

"Special? One he rich, hood rich-"

"My favourite type of rich too," Xyla smirked.

"Secondly, His family? Got good protection and a good name. His Uncle is Jaylin Charles and His Auntie Jasmine Charles.... You know the beauty guru... Married to one of the richest men in America?? Yeah he big and he the next in line for the money," Toni said.

"Plus his daddy a kingpin, nigga own like 20% of the cocaine supply in the world, He gots REAL money girl," Xyla said.

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks for the back story I guess."

"You so irritating this lil hard to get, anti gold digger act you got going on so weird and pick me-ish like bitch who cares?" Toni said annoyed.

"Bitch it ain't no act, I'm not in nothin for money bitch. Being in it for money gone get you used and abused, being in it for money gone get y'all asses fucked up and you too busy worried bout a nigga pockets to actually who the fuck they are... and YOU too worried bout a nigga dick size to worry bout his pockets or who they are," I told them.

"Yo ass so naive, I wish you been through what we did. We tryna help yo ass but you so lovey dovey bitch Money can get you abused but tryna captain save a hoe, thinking you different. Gone get you and worse shit then me, believe that," Toni said.

"And bitch who cares if I like big dick and big pockets? Why you worried bout it not like you ever got fucked," Xyla said rolling her eyes.

"Cause I choose to keep my shit,"

"No cause no nigga wanted to fuck you," Xyla said.

"Bitch only reason niggas fuck you is cause you a easy lightskin big headed hoe that ain't got shit to lose,"

She got up and got deep in my face and calmly said, "And the reason niggas don't fuck you is you a black ass dark bitch who ain't got shit to lose and most definitely can't gain shit even if you tried. You a broke hot mess that's too worried bout what I do with my twat to do something with yours."