*Stay Down*

Aries Kallison

"I love it here," Toni smiled looking at her figure in her onesie.

"I kinda feel like I'm mooching," I told her.

"We ain't got no money, At least you don't. Or a job, or a house or anything. And its not mooching cause she opened her home to us we ain't ask," She said and the started fixing her hair and muttering to herself.

"Imma go get a bottle of water," I told her and walked out the door towards the kitchen where Kacee was sitting outside talking on the phone and seemingly yelling.

I walked over to be nosey and heard him yelling at another man who I can only assume is his dad. He saw me and I ran to the room and closed the door and Toni looked at me confused,

"Girl what happened?" She asked.

"Kacee was going theee fuck off, on the phone with some guy. He looked pissed... I think he saw my ass," I said.

"That's what yo nosey ass get," She giggled.

"Akeke," I mocked.

I sat on the edge of the bed and took my hair out a bun and went to the bathroom and got my detangler and started putting my hair in a braid out,

"Xyla got the nerve to text me sayin she sorry, BLOCKED," Toni yelled making me laugh.

"Seriously she sick," I said.

"Right like, yes you a lil bit naive but that ain't yo fault we protected you from shit. But for her to say what she said... and mama agree?? Sick as fuck," She said.

"Yeah, let's not talk about it," I said trying not to cry.

"You beat her lil ass though," She said making us both laugh.

There was a little knock on the door and it was Ms.Maylina, "Okay girls I know yall old and stuff but its time to shut it down cause everybody in this is in school."

"Yes ma'am," We both said.

"Also Kacee wants to talk to you in the morning Aries," She smiled.

She hugged us both and told us goodnight and left the room.

"She being more of a Mama to us than our own is," Toni laughed.

"Right making me feel loved and shit, she ain't got no right," I laughed and Toni cackled.

"Right! She so sweet like girl don't make me... don't make me start giving you stuff on mother's day," Toni said.

I laughed and we sat up and watched black ink crew reruns, "So Kah'lil?"

"Girl him so handsomeee," She squealed.

"I'm listening," I smiled.

"He got this umph about him, like he just my type. He know how to handle this lil smart ass mouth AND his money long as fuck. Not like Kacee but his money go generations and I likes that," She smiled.

"It seem like Kacee don't even like his money for real,"

"Really? If I had this type of money I wouldn't even look at females like me direction," Toni said saddened.

"Toni why you so obsessed with money-"

"Cause Ian ever had nun, Im surprised you not, when you don't have money and you get a taste of it... Its like a drug. I'm obsessed because look at us right now Aries. We living in another lady house cause our mother can't even provide for us... and she won't tell us who our daddy is. For all we know he could be rich," She said.