*Back in Blood*

Kacee Charles

"Damn you obsessed huh?" Nahmir laughed as I went through Aries snap.

"She just so bad, like everything bout her perfect. That's gone be my shawty, ain't no Ifs or Ands bout it," I smiled.

"Yeah I'm tryna holla at Toni," Nahmir said looking at Kah'lil.

"Nigga stop tryna, better stick with yo light bright," He laughed.

"Yeah bro you can tell that girl conceited as fuck, wish that had another sister cause that one ain't it," Nahmir said.

"Take one for the team," He laughed.

I clicked Aries next story talkin bout family and loyalty and then the next just Toni and Aries, "Look like they ain't a team no more."

"Yeah I'mma still smash that shit though," Nahmir shrugged.

"Nah give her to sire he like them light hoes," Kah'lil said.

"Not too much on Lightskins they just as fine as Darkskins but not my type. We ain't gotta call em hoes and yall already know how I feel bout talkin shit bout females like that," I defended.

Ian like Xyla ass either but we ain't gotta dive on her like that. The looked down embrassed for even saying what they said,

"Toni and Aries wanna hang tonight?" Kah'lil said.

"Tell em to slide," I told him.

"Kah'lil how you handle Toni, She boujee as hell," Nahmir laughed.

"And? I can afford her boujee ass. She fine as hell too, keep yo single ass over there with Xyla," He laughed.

These muthafuckas was never gone hop off that subject but as long as he ain't call her out her name I don't care what they spoke on. I walked downstairs out the game room and to the kitchen and saw Mama cooking. She had on this silk dashiki thing and her hair was in a fro. She looked nice, I hugged her and went to the fridge,

"Boy I know you see me cooking," She said with a attitude.

"Me and the homies wanted some snacks, also I got this girl and her sister coming over just to hang out," I told her.

"Okay but have them here no later than 11, also I'm goin on another date so-"

"With who?" I asked.

"An old friend, he was around alot when you were little," She smiled and closed the lid to what I can assume was shrimp tacos.

I shrugged and grabbed some chips and water and threw them at everyone, "Damn why you threw like we hurt you." Nahmir yelled.

"Oh stop cryin and get on the game," I said.

We started playin apex and he was getting his ass whooped, "Nahmir yo ass SUCK!"

"Man shut up for I fuck you, No homo,He said.

"Nigga you gay as hell," I laughed.

We all laughed and kept playin until we heard the doorbell ring and it was Toni and Aries. I lowkey shoved Toni out the way just to hug Aries and Jacyn came down and moved me to jump on her,

"ARIES!" She yelled.

"Well that's weird cause Cyn is mean to any and everybody. I don't even get a hug and me and this nigga been friends since 3rd grade," Nahmir said offended.

"Cause I don't like you. You're crusty," Jacyn told him and we all laughed.

"Girl you stank stop talkin to me," He said obviously hurt.