*Garden Kisses*

Aries Kallison

"What would you be if you chose your life path?" I asked him as we played slap jack.

"A surgeon... What about you?" Kacee asked.

"A model, not a Instagram model. Runway Model style. Like Naomi Campbell or Tyra Banks..." I smiled.

He looked at me smiling and nodded in approval, "We need more black models in the world. Representation ya dig?"

"Exactly especially Black models with West African Features?? Most definitely needed. I know when I was a kid I needed it," I said nodding off.

"Imagine... two black successful kids like us," He laughed, "Well If I can't be a surgeon I'mma  make sure you become that model."

"Promise?"

He held out his pinky with a smile, "Pinky promise."

I put out mine and we locked them together and then let them go, he got up and walked to the kitchen only in his sweats with no shirt in his hair in the twist I did from last night, "I like these lil hairstyles you be doin."

"They're protective styles," I told him.

"Protective styles... Shit I just call em twist, but thank you," He said starting the coffee maker.

I followed him to the kitchen and rubbed on his back smiling and then I heard my phone ringing and it was Xyla. I declined and she called again and I declined until I got annoyed,

"What?" I asked.

"Y'all can't just keep ignoring me," She said.

"Girl fuck you,"

"Please Aries, I'm pregnant..." She said.

"Am I supposed to feel some type of way about that? Does that have anything to do with me?"

"You really still mad,"

"Im as mad as you are pregnant," I said and hung up and saw Kacee lookin at me confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Who pregnant?" He asked kinda nervous so I went with it.

"I don't know, who is pregnant Kacee?"

"Shit I don't know that's why I'm asking yo ass," He said making me laugh.

"Nobody," I laughed walking away and he just side eyed me.

I could feel him watching me and turned around and saw him about to throw a grape at my head, "Do you wanna fight or something Huh? Huh Kacee?"

"Who's pregnant? Answer me or feel my wrath," He asked.

"Fuck yo wrath!"

He rose his eyebrow and ran straight towards me about to tackle me so I ran upstairs and went to the room and locked the door. I then ran to the bathroom and locked myself in and could hear him take the back stairs from the kitchen. He came to the bathroom door and banged on it,

"Open up its the police!" He said mocking them.

"Oh so you 12 now? You federal Kacee??" I laughed and he busted out laughing.

"Stop playin wit me know damn well Ian federal," He laughed.

"Open the door, before I get my grandma on yo ass," He threatened.

"Get yo meemaw nigga," I laughed.

"Ew, Who the fuck says meemaw? That ole yee yee ass name. I got a Meme and Abuelito." He corrected.