Sticker.

Friday, 4:32 pm , Getting stuff ready with Miya, 2021

"Hey, Miya?" You say, 
"What's up?" He asks as you both walk out of school. 
"Wanna practice a bit of skateboarding with me before we go to that S race or whatever?" You ask, enthusiastically.
"Yeah suree..." He says grabbing something from his pocket.
"Here's your S sticker, lose it and you're not going!" He says trying to scare you to make sure you won't lose it.
"Yeah yeah." You say as if you don't believe him.
"I'm not kidding!" He says as he pulls your hood to pull you closer to him.
"Wanna get matching hoodies?" He asks.
"Hmm sure!"

xxx

4:56pm, going to the mall.

As you're skating your way towards the mall, you notice that Miya keeps trying to get closer to you, aww how cute .
"Are you trying to grab my handdd?" You tease him.
"Shut up." He looks away, flushed.
"Okay lover boy." You tease again, 
"He wouldn't like me anyway, I'm quite weird." You think to yourself before laughing quietly.
"What's so funny now, shortie?" He says trying to hold in his laugh.
"SHORTIE? DID YOU JUST MOCK MY HEIGH-"

...

you skated into a lamp post.

Miya slowed down his skateboard and leaned on it.
"Well, I guess not only are you short you're also unaware of your surroundings~" He says, dragging his words.
"Whatever! ... catboy!" You shout trying to sound intimidating.
"Is that your new nickname for me? Catboy?" he laughs, you knew you messed up. "I can deal with that."
"Whateverrr..." You say, struggling to regain your balance.

xxx

5:06pm , hoodie isle...

"Look at this one! It's quite cheap." You say, pointing at a plain black hoodie which cost 1,419 yen.

"Wanna know why it's cheap? Because it's plainnn" He says before going off to some other isles

"Look at these!" He says happily.

"They're cute !" You smile.
"What about this one? Let's both buy it." He says, grabbing two greenxpurple cat hoodies.

"Of course you want cat ones." You say dragging him to the cash register.

xxx

5:38pm , after paying, at the park

"Now that I have this hoodie, I won't get lost in the crowd as you will always be able to spot me!"
You say happily.
"With your lack of height, I doubt I will be able to keep up with you." He smirks.
"Whatever..." You sigh.

xxx

"Y/N you need to start texting me to tell me you're gonna be home late!" Your dad tries to keep in his anger.
"Sorry." You say sarcastically before going to the sofa for a nap.
"y/n?" Your dad starts, " Our house will be ready by sunday, so you better get ready soon okay?" 
"WHAT-" You shout by accident.
"Whats wrong?" Your dad asks so inoccently
"Miya lives in this apartment building too!" You defend.
"Well then you should invite her  for dinner tomorrow before we leave." He says calmly.
"Dadd, how far is the house from here?" You ask ignoring his suggestion.
"Well, a bit closer to school, around 5 minutes closer." He says.
"Great! He'll be able to meet me at my house before we go to school everyday." You think to yourself.
"Okay..." You sigh as you take a nap.