the actual race <3

omfg I have another 7 missing assignments, where did they come from...

i hate you mr hutchinson :(

ok anyway

xxx

Everyone was cheering, they've seen Adam skateboard before, it isn't that big of a deal. Is it?
You pulled a bit closer to Miya, flustering him.
You saw Reki eyeing you guys, but soon leaving to ask Langa if he's sure this is the right choice.
"Langa! Please don't die on me here. Are you sure this is the right choice?" He asks as he shakes Langa, holding him by the shoulders.
"Reki, I won't break my promise." He smiles, that smiles soon fades though...
"Snow, nice to see you." He says, coming towards Langa with a bouquet of roses.
"Wouldn't say the same thing back..." Langa wanted to say, but instead,
"Uh... thanks?" As he took the flowers.
"You're really gonna accept those?" Reki said shocked, Langa- unbothered, nodded. 
Everyone settled down,
"This is gonna be good" You heard some people shout,
"I've never seen this kind of leveled race!" Another person goes.
You didn't understand that...
3
2
1
GO!
No one moved.
Adam was pulling out a cigarette, ready to mock Langa. When he turner around though, Langa wasn't speeding off like Reki did. 
"Oh, my bad..." He coughed.
3
2
1
GO!
(Just imagine the whole race now, I'll add the bits with you and miya in <3)

As they were going off, you heard Miya gasp. 
"They're at the same speed..." 
"Is that a good thing?" You ask, tilting your head.
"I'm not sure... Langa should be a bit behind, like Cherry suggested."
He responds.
"Oh..."
You looked over at Miya, he so worried he must've forgot you guys were holding hands.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" he said as he pulled away from you,
"Did I have sweaty hands? Oh my god forgive me!" He said leaning over to you.
"You overreact so much, you know..." You say as you also lean in, flustering him.
You just bonked your head on his, 
"Oww!" He yelps, rubbing his forehead.
You didn't want to get your hopes up, you guys are great friends, it would be a shame if you ruined it by asking him out.
"Oops!" You apologise sarcastically, ruffling his hair as you stand up on the bench to get a better view of the race.
"Y/n?" You hear him ask.
"Hmm?" You hum in response.
"Who do you... well..."
He got cut off with sirens.
"Everyone, evacuate! Police are heading over!" People start skateboarding away, Miya grabs your hand and pulls you away.
"Come on! If we get caught they will tell your dad!" He says,
"What about your parents, won't they tell them?" You ask, panting as you run away.
"I won't let them." He says.
He confused you so much sometimes.
"WE LEFT LANGA!" You shout,
"He will get out alive!"
"...I think." He responds.

(I know this isn't long, it's just the finishing of the last chapter).

i need ideas for what to write while waiting for ep6 :sob: