The Race Against Adam

Ill only put bits of the race in here, because uhh well- you've most likely already watched ep4.
Also, for the sake of the story, I've changed some bits up so it's not as boring to re-read something you've already watched.

Continuing on from the last chapter...

At least Langa understood you, 
you turned around to see that Miya was flustered and hiding his face, but... it was just holding hands? Maybe he's never held a girl's hand before.
You quietly laughed to yourself when suddenly-

"I think y/n liked it." Reki said, smiling at you.

With no second though, you grabbed your skateboard and hit him.

he rubbed his sore spot and pouted, not like you cared though. He wouldn't stop embarrassing you. You looked over at Miya to see that he was awkwardly smiling at you, rubbing the back of his neck with a 'I'm sorry' look on his face.
You slightly nodded to him with a smile as a sign of accepting the apology.

"Back to training, slimes!"

xxx

It was time for the race, everyone gathered up in the S audience. There were more people than usual. Probably because they're here for Adam.
You still didn't understand the hype, but since Miya said he's dangerous, you bought a small med kit with you, as you never know what that man could be up to. Miya said that you have to stay near to him since there will be more people and he doesn't want you to get lost in the crowd.

The race is starting soon, you can see Reki panicking a bit, you would panic to if you were to be going against an un-beaten skating machine...

3

2

1

"GO!" The audience shouts and cheers,
but... Adam didn't start? 

"He's completely mocking him." You hear Miya mutter under his breath.

Adam just stood there, smoking and talking about how he's free here and not at work.
Reki thinks that this is his chance to win, but those thoughts soon shatter when Adam starts off late.
He went at such a speed that many thought he would crash at any moment,

(Rest is in the actual episode)
What was that trick that Adam did to get Reki off his board? I can't remember, it was like love hug or whatever. I'll just call it that.

He does what you hear many people call, "The Love Hug". It sounded so odd? Why love?
And before you know it, Reki was on the ground bleeding.
You took Miya's hand and did a run up onto your skateboard.
Miya did the same, following your lead.
You hopped off you skateboard, catching it as it slides into the air, getting many gasps from the audience and a glare from Adam.
You quickly take your kit from your backpack and bandage up Reki.
"This is a serious injury, you know?" You spit at Adam.
"Oh come on, you're not surprised, are you?" He smirks back.
"If I were the one skating, you would be in Reki's position."
You glare at him.
"Listen, kid. I don't have time for this. I need to race with that Snow guy." 
"You don't need to, you just want to show off that you're better than a 17 year old. A 17 year old who most likely hasn't had the amount of skateboarding experience as you." You decide to finally let your anger out on him.
"Just because you won against someone who isn't on the same level as you, doesn't make you a king, it makes you seem pathetic, and you know that." 
Adam looks away, knowing that what you just said might affect his fanbase.
"No truth in that, kid." He says after a while.
"If 'kid' is your only come back then I'm not sure what to tell you." You say as you go back to helping Reki.

You left Adam in shock, no one has ever stood against him.

"If you're going to keep talking back, you might as well race against me instead of Snow." He says calmly, thinking you will decline.
"Sure."

Miya choked on his water,
"WHAT?-"

(I'm am so sorry I changed the plot a bit, this plot will be going on because well- we have to wait for ep5).

"There's no deal to it, I just want to show you that you're messing with the wrong person."
He smiles.
"And I will show you, that you're messing with the wrong group."

You turn around to see Langa hitting Miya's back to help him stop choking.