Chapter 26

omg, you guys see that? I just hit 20k reads ogmgmmgmg 
on my first proper xreader too! aaaaaa
Ily all sm!!
I finished Yuri on ice today! deffo recommend if you havent watched it yet <3 

In this chapter, there will be lots going on...

xxx

Once you get home, your dad attacks you with hugs. 
"Are you okay?! Did they hurt you?" He says, with a worried look on his face.
"No dad..." You sigh, you hated the fact that he was so protective.
"I really hope you stayed in a room with Miya and no one else, she was the only girl there right?" He asks, you freeze.
"Yeahh, he was-" You freeze, you just realised what your dad said... 
'she was the only girl there..."
You forgot about the fact that your dad doesn't know Miya, you've been hiding him from your dad since if he knew, he wouldn't let you two hang out.
"He?..." Your dad says, a bit taken back.
"Right, I really don't want to hide this from you anymore, dad. It's stupid, it's stupid of me to have even started this lie. All because of your stupid rules." You spit.
"So Miya is...?" Your dad says as he grabs his phone.
"A boy." 
"I don't have time to deal with this right now, y/n. I'm getting a call, once I get back I want a FULL explanation, deal?" Your dad responds, eyeing you.
"Deal..."
He walks out the door, talking on the phone.
"God damn it, dad." You say as you kick your shoes off your feet, soon jumping onto the bed and pushing your face into your pillow.
"Why can't you be more like mum..." You whisper.
That was when you hear your dads tone of voice change, it became... sadder.
"That's not right, you definitely got the wrong number." You hear him say, pain taking over his when a
"No sir, this is the right number."
Could be heard on the other side of the phone.
"No... why could she tell me earlier? Call me back if there's any change in health."
'She'? Does he mean mum? Change in health?
What is this? A call from the hospital? 
There's so many questions roaming my head right now, I wish I could just go into my desired reality, and not this crap.
What if it really is mum?...
You open your window for some fresh air, you hated hearing your dad hurt. 
"Hey, y/n? You can leave the explaining for later. Grandma is in the hospital. I'll be back, stay safe!" He says as he grabs his car keys and leaves the house.
Oh, so it was grandma... but that's not any better.
You take your skateboard and leave the house once you hear your dad's car drive off.
At the moment, skateboarding s your only way of escaping reality.
That is, unless you consider the dark. Which you really don't want to.
Your life isn't bad, it's just your dad which makes it complicated when it comes to boys.
I think he might accept Miya though, since well... if not Miya, I would most likely have made no proper friends at school.
You skateboard towards a rink, only to realise that it wasn't empty like usual. You see a girl standing with two guys.
"Come on guys! I'm a skater!" She says,
"Oh, uhh cool I guess?" One of the boys respond to her.
"Yeahh, can I come over to your house later, Niko ? Since you know... I'm part of the boys." She says swinging her blonde hair back.
"Pick me, choose me." You mutter under your breath.
"Look guys! It's a dishwasher." She shouts at you.
You send her a deathglare.
"Go and make me a sandwich then?" She says dropping her pink penny board and putting her hands on her hips.
"I'm sorry?" You say, smiling at her.
"Sorry for what?" She says.
"Are you fucking dumb?..." You say,
"Nevermind, don't answer that. You call yourself part of the boys and well... you call yourself a skater when you ride a penny board." You mutter the last bit under your breath.
"Hmph, anywayss boys, wanna go do some-" She got cut off with a boy, who seems to be going by the name of Niko reaches out to you for a handshake.
"Hey, you seem cool. Friends?" You hit his hand away.
"Go sort that blonde bitch friend of yours first." You say as your drop your skateboard on the ground and leave.
Miya couldn't hang out with you, since well... he's out with his family.
You hear your phone ping, 
(Notification, 1 new message). 
Hoping it's Miya, you quickly open the app, only to feel your heart drop, you felt really bad... 
You forgot to tell Aiko that you didn't live there,  you were just on Holiday.

He ended up calling you before you could even answer, but you just went with it

His voice seemed tired, it was relaxing honestly. You actually got someone to talk to when Miya's gone.
You ended up spending over an hour on call, ranting on about how much you hate your parents.

No one could replace Miya though ...