New House

Hiro had to go back to England after a while, which upset you but you were fine with it. You knew that friendships never last when they're distanced. You knew that your friendship was breaking.
However, as you started to distance yourself from Hiro, you grew closer to Miya.
He opened himself up to you more, it was nice. Finally having someone to trust you.
After only 5 months in Japan, you started to make more friends at school, but none of them were as good as Miya. Miya would always hang out with you if that's what you asked for, almost as if he didn't want to put a bad impression of himself.

"Heyy Miya!" You ran after him, you both had different classes so meeting up after school was like your way of calming yourself down from stress.
"Hey, y/n." He say's happy to see you.
"How was Maths?" He asks.
"Good, how was Geo?" 
"Fine like always." He sighs.
"Is something bothering you?" You ask,
"No not really, it's just that ..." he starts,
"How is Hiro?" He asks, he only did this so that he didn't have to say what he was gonna say before.
You felt your heart ache, you don't know why... 
Why was he asking about Hiro instead of you?

(Hiro is pansexual btww <3 )

You brushed the though of him liking Hiro more than you away as you glance at him,
"We're having a distancing friendship, we barely talk anymore."
Miya stares at you...
"Sorry, I shouldn't of asked." He apologises.
"No biggieee." Was your response.

"I'm moving houses today, my grandma will stay at the apartment though." You finally gain the courage to say.
"Oh..." Miya seemed dissapointed but the his eyes sparkled, "Closer or further to school?" 
"Closer!" You got happy again as you knew that...
"I'll meet you outside your house everyday so we can walk together, yeah?" 
"Of course!"

Suddenly, your day got better.

xxx

Wednesday, 7:32 am, getting ready for school at your new house.

"Bye dad!" You wave goodbye as you leave.
"Bye!"
You walk outside and notice he isn't here yet, so you text him on Instagram as you don't have his phone number yet. It felt weird asking a boy for his number, expecially if that is casted as a way of flirting.
Instagram: 

(ignore the time lol)

You start walking towards the apartment him and his family still lived in until you see an injured cat by  the road, you quickly ran over to it and helped it up.
It was limping...
You start walking back home to give the cat to your dad for further inspection.

You see Miya running up the road trying to catch up with you,
"Miya! Look, I found an injured cat." You say petting the cat's head.
"Woah, it's so cute." Miya smiled as he took the cat from you, his hands slightly brushing against yours.
"Yeah! He's adorable." You ignore the weird sensation of feelings and take the cat home.

xxx

"Come on we have 5 minutes!" You grab Miya's arm , causing him to loose balance.
"Sorry ! BUT HURRY UPPP" You loud whisper.

xxx

10:34 am, you were on break and hanging out with Miya like always. 

Everyone always looked at you guys as if this wasn't normal, did something happen before you joined this school?
You decide to ask Miya.

"Hey, Uhm, Miya?" He looks up at you as you talk.
"Can I ask you something?" 
"Shoot." He goes.
"Why does everyone act like us sitting together is weird?"

...

"I used to sit alone." He hesitates,
"No one really sat with me, I guess they're a bit in shock with the fact that the first person to sit with me again is a girl." 

(Please replace anything you need to in my stories btw, like pronouns and genders).

"Oh... but it's fine now! They'll get used to it!" You say leaning on the table and petting his head getting some weird stares,
You glare back at them causing them to look away knowing that you're capable of much more than just hitting someone in the head with a skateboard.

xxx

You've known Miya for over 6 months now, and everytime he has to go home you feel... empty. 
It's boring without him, when he's nearby, you feel like you're having the best time of your life.

xxx
Miya's POV

Y/n, well she makes me feel some type of way. Like... in a romantic way. I would tell her how I feel but I'm scared that will ruin the amazing friendship we have going on right now!
At the same time, 13 is a young age to really have a proper relationship... like... maybe I should wait till I'm older? No... she might move away,
When she's nearby, you feel like you're having the best time of your life. :)

xxx

A/N: 

Uhh so like, I wont update for like another hour or so bc ill be drawing Hiro cos' I want ya'll to see what she looks like 😭✋