Getting Closer

(For now, the chapters will just be about you guys getting close because we have to wait for ep4) 

Saturday, 3:32 pm , going for a stroll

You decide to take your skateboard and take a ride round the block, it's boring on the weekends since Miya leaves with his family most of the time.
He never looks like he enjoys it, but I guess I wouldn't like it either if I had such an amazing friend like myself waiting to skateboard together.
You decide to learn how to do some Varial Heelflip Underflips, you haven't tried learning skateboarding tricks in ages as you thought you were already good enough, which your parents really thought you were.

You go round some rails and do some ollies until you see the boys from S.
"Hey, you there, Miya's girlfriend or whatever!" Reki shouts as langa nudges him to shut up
"I mean, if being friends with someone mean you're their lover then look at you and slime." You smirk back at your response.
"HUH" Reki stupidly taken aback by your words.
"What's your name? What are we supposed to call you if you're not his girlfriend or whatever..." 
"I'm y/n." You shout as you cross the road to get to them.
"Hows ya head?" You say jumping up to pet Reki's head.
"I'm fine." He says confused with your actions.
"I'm sure you're used to getting you're head hit, atleast that's what it seems like." You laugh walking away...
"WHAT-" Langa holds Reki back as he knows its stupid to start a fight with a 13 year old girl.

xxx

4:32pm, bored, 2021

"Man, I wish Miya didn't have to leave with his parents. It's so boring without him." You say to yourself.
"I wonder what Hiro is up to..." You say as you take out your phone.

CALLING...
CALLING...
CALLING...

ACCEPTED

"Hey hirooo"

"Y/N! GUESS WHAT"

"Huh"

"THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE IN 2 DAYS"

"Oh... yeah...?"

"YEAH, I'M VISITING YOUUU"

"WHOAAA" You shout almost dropping your phone as you jump up in happiness

"AYY!"

"MhM! And I get to stay until the end."

"That's great! I can't wait to see you!"

"Same heree "

"It was good catching up! I have to go tell my dad you'll be visiting!"

"Okk bye!"

CALL ENDED.

You skate back home, you haven't felt so happy in a good while.
"DAD" You shout, bursting through the door.
"Shh hun! Your dad is asleep." Your grandma cooes.
"My friend from England will be visiting soon, is that okayy?" You ask her...
"No problem! But you will have to ask your dad again when it comes to them to be coming over to your house."
"Thank you, grandma!" you say as you take one of her muffins and plopped yourself on the sofa.

xxx

Hiro is on her way! , Monday, Holidays.

"Dad! I'll quickly go downstairs, I left my phone on the bench." You say as your dad nods in response.
As you walk down, you see Miya sitting there. He looked so sad :(

"Heyo Miya!"

"Oh, hey y/n." He says, with a small smile taking over his frown.
"My friend is coming over today! She's on the plane right now at this moment." You say, proudly.
"That Hiro person?" He asks, now interested.
"Yep!" I say as I hop over to the bench to grab my phone.

someone went through my messages with Hiro.

"Miya, did you touch my phone?" You ask, puzzled.
"Nope, I only just arrived. Didn't even realise your phone was here. Sorry." He says tilting his head like a puppy. Or well... cat.
"Oh, okay!" You say as you lean on your skateboard.
"See ya later, catboy!" 
"Bye short stuff!" He said smirking.
"SHORT WHAT NOW-" You shout
"stuff." He says back.
"I don't have time for this, catboy." You say running up the stairs into your grandma's apartment.

A/N: Brororo I blocked my teachers emails for fun then forgot to unblock them- NOW MY PARENTS ARE GETTINGS CALLS