Midnight Skating

A/N: This will be shorter than usual because well... there's not much to talk about. I have to wait till Saturday for Ep4 then I can start making this I N T E R E S T I N G
So this ep is just Miya and y/n being silly and getting closer <3 ITS 2 AM FOR ME WHY CANT I SLEEEEP

OMG SCHOOL LOL I FORGOT 

ty for 555 reads btw, ily
um yeah

xxx

9:32pm , saturday, text message

You get a text from Miya asking if you wanted to sneak out tonight, obviously, you agreed without a second thought.
It's funny how if Hiro asked you to go out at night, you would take a while to decide, but this feels different. Your heart is beating faster, maybe love is a thing you can feel at this young of an age.
I mean, like... you have known Miya for over 6 months now, life is good.

(I made it 6 months because like, in other fanfics they move onto relationships after knowing eachother for 2 days 💀)

Miya asked you if midnight sounds good, you're not a kind of person who enjoys being outside in the dark, but when it comes to someone you like, you don't mind it... actually... you kind of enjoy it.
He told you to bring your skateboard and some snacks, 'since he doesn't bother dragging around them himself'.

You go outside of your house after making sure your dad is asleep and wait for Miya to come, it was creepy, dark and well...
cold.
You saw someone walking towards you, a dark silhouette, you got up almost immediately to text Miya.
You felt unsafe...

You have never felt so dumb before 💖

You finally notice the street lamps shine on the silhouette revealing a tired looking Miya.
"Well, I hope you don't think I'm a murderer anymore." He says, laughing it off.
"Hmm, not too sure about that." You joke.
"Yeah? Come on! Let's get to the rink." He holds your hand, causing you to flinch a bit, you guys would usually pull eachother by your arms, not hands... you didn't complain though . 😏

Having a boy hold your hand while you skateboard? Um, how could you refuse it?
You both had such a good time, teaching eachother tricks and failing at them while you're at it.
You got a few scratches here and there, you ignored them until you remembered...

Your dad will see.

"For Gods sake."  You say, stomping your foot on the ground and getting Miya, who was now a walking confusion, to help you up.
"What is it, y/n? did I do something? Sorry.." He apologises,
"Huh? Noo...! My dad will ask about my bruises and stuff..." 
"Ohh, here, take these plasters." He hands you some of these ADORABLEEE plasters, you were suprised he knew you were gonna need them.
"You should wake up early in the morning and pretend you went skateboarding earlier. Make sure to wake up before your dad though..."
Your dad still thought Miya was a girl...💔:'[

your plasters : ) 

your plasters : ) 

you hung out for a bit more, until you looked at the time.

Oh crap,"See ya, Miya!" You say, doing a run up onto your skateboard and off you went,if your dad realises you went out at this time, you're gonna be as dead as daichi in that one episode

Oh crap,

"See ya, Miya!" You say, doing a run up onto your skateboard and off you went,
if your dad realises you went out at this time, you're gonna be as dead as daichi in that one episode...

You tip toed into your house through your window, luckily, you could hear the gremlin snoring in his room.
You sighed in relief as you place your skateboard back on the wall.
"What a day..."
You looked at your arm,
Those are some cute plasters he got me...

A/N: Heyo, I just wanted to say that I just hit 915 reads and um wowowowo, tysm.
Sorry for all the mistakes in this, Ill update on saturday after watching ep4.
: )