Hanging out! with your ideas lol

I tried to put all the ideas in, thats why its so short.

Before I update this, I got a message:

Hello smhmaja,

 My name is May. I'm an Author Liaison representative,
 representing W e b n o v e l.
 I've read the initial chapters and I feel that your novel
showcases your capabilities as a writer thus, I would
 like to invite you to publish on our platform W e b n o v e l.
 You may find our App on Appstore or Google Play,
 which has over tens of millions installations.
 We would like to offer a non-exclusive contract for your
novels currently on the site, this way, you can keep
the novel on the site but at the same time also help you
 tap on the large reader base of on our platform with over
 60 million unique user views, making it a win-win situation.
 Please feel free to reach out to me with regards to this,
we want to understand your needs first and foremost
 as an author to help you reach the target market
you want to hit. If you want to reach out personally,
You can contact me at:
Facebook:WebnovelEditors
Facebook Messenger: WebnovelEditors (There should be a space between two words) Instagram: WebnovelEditors (There should be a space between two words) Discord: (Not gonna show)
Email: (Not gonna show)

I am aware its most likely not a real administrator, but like- why would you reach out to a xreader writer? 😭

anyway, lets go.

After your dad goes to work, you get a message from Miya. He seems to want to hang out so much more than usual now, not like you're complaining though, right? 
"Want to hang out with me 2day? I have an idea on where to go!"
You accept his invite and decide you will meet at the bus stop.

xxx

"Hey, y/n!" You turn around to see Miya running towards you, bumping into a few people on the way.
"Hey Miya!" You say, while tilting your head with a smile.
"Come on, I think you will like it. I have so many places to show you!"
He grabbed your hand, causing you to flinch, as he pulled you through crowds you could hear music.
Where was he taking you?
"Heyo! I registered as Miya, online." He said to the worker at the front table, 
"Yeah, I see. Room 3C." The worker said, in a quite bored voice as he passed a key to Miya.
"Y/n, do you like singing?" He asks you, again, he seemed back to his nervous self.
"I enjoy it, I'm just not the best at it." You say, flashing a smile.
"Glad! Come on."
You both walk up the stairs together, ending up in front of a door.
'3C'
"Karaoke?" You say while you glance at him,
his smile quickly faded away.
"Do you not want to?..." He asks calmly.
"What? No! Of course I want to!" You say happily as you wave your hands around frantically. 
Miya puts the key in the door and opens it, revealing a colorful room with bright lights.
"What song should we go for first?" He asks as he scrolls through a bunch of songs.
"The playlist, we can go through the songs one by one."
Miya nods in reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9PUkS16x_A
I swear, can someone tell me how  to link videos?
yeah sorry ion know yet </3
But those are the songs you guys sang.

You guys were having a blast at the karaoke place for over 2 hours, Miya was so happy that you were enjoying it.
"We have around 5 minutes left, lets get, alright?" Miya says as he stands up, you hum in reply, turning off the music.
"A sec! My dad is calling me." you say as you take out your phone.

"Dad?"
"Y/n, where are you?"
"Karaoke..."
"With who?"
"Why are you always so nosey? I'm with Miya."
"Y/n, I want you to tell me the truth. Are you with a boy?"
fuck.
I forgot he thought Miya was a girl.
"Dad, I'll talk to you later."
You hung up the phone, you knew you would be beaten up with questions when you got home.
"Miya, what do you wanna do now?" Flashing him a smile.
"I have a few ideas... I'll be back though." He went off to the bathroom.

Miya's POV:

I look down at the notes Reki and Langa gave me, well... mostly Reki.
"To get to a girls heart, you have to compliment her every minute."
God, Reki is worse with this than I am.
"Take her out to different places, make sure you pay. Also, bring me some biscuits."
no.
"Langa should have a list to give you, tick off the places."

(These are the things you guys listed to meee <3 ily tysm)

"Places to take the girl out:
Picnic or go out for lunch,
Skating,
Cinema,
karaoke, ✔️

Also, real quick, why won't you just tell us who the girl is? We have quite a good idea already.
-Langa."

I walk out of the bathroom, my next destination sha'll be... the Cinema!
I wash my hands so that y/n doesn't get suspicious and run out of the bathroom, god this girl is really different from the others. She makes my heart beat faster than ever!
I smiled at my thoughts, I saw y/n stand by the entrance.
"Y/n! Wanna go to the cinema now?" I flashed her a tilted head smile.
"What's with you and all these places all of a sudden? Of course I wanna go!" She smiled at me, causing me to look away.

Y/N's POV

He looked away, you giggled at his reaction. This boy really is something else.
You grabbed his hand and walked out the Karaoke station, now heading towards the Cinema.
"Do you know why Reki is being so weird, Miya?" You ask, quickly changing your gaze towards him.
"Huh? No? Why do you think he's being weird?" Miya asks you.
"Whenever you and I are together, he walks away and takes Langa with him." You smile at Miya, he knew what you were thinking.
"I'm sure they always just have some plans set up, y'know?!" Miya says, quickly looking away.
"That's what I thought." You flashed a smile at him again.
"Really?"
"Nope."

xxx

As you arrive at the cinema, you quickly go over to the food,
you grab yourself some popcorn and _____ then pay.
You glance at Miya who was trying to figure out how to buy tickets, and instantly feel bad for the poor boy. You get him the same foods that you chose for yourself.
Miya was lost, he looked around the cinema, soon finding the courage to ask an employee where to go.
As you finished paying, you turned around to see Miya running towards you, waving two tickets in the air.
"Look y/n! I got tickets for _____, is that alright with you?" He asks, smiling.
"That's a movie I would've chose myself too!"  You tell him as you walk to the right cinema screen.

xxx

By the end of the film, Miya was leaning on your shoulder, asleep.
His childness was really cute to you, and that's why you didn't wanna wake him up.
You wished you could spend longer like this, just you two.
But obviously, you had to leave before the next film.
You slightly nudged Miya to wake him up, Miya flinched and quickly sat back up, red in the face.
"I am so sorry that I fell asleep!"
You knew he didn't want to mention the fact that he fell asleep on you, but let it slide.
"No worries." You flash him one of your smiles and stood up, picking up your backpack in the process.
INCOMING CALL...
CALLER: DAD

bro why u gotta ruin the moment like that... smh.

CALL ANSWERED

"What is it now, dad?"
"Where are you, y/n? It's 6:30!"
"I'm at the cinema."
"CINEMA? You're definitely lying to me at this point. You're with a boy."
"Even if I am, it shouldn't concern you. I've had enough of these stupid rules of yours."
You tell your dad how much his worries annoy you, as you walk out the cinema with Miya.
"I'm 13 now, not 5."
"Right."
Dad ended the call.
You instantly felt bad, you've never actually said anything rude to your dad, today you just... had to let your anger out on someone.
Miya heard the conversation you had with your dad,
"Y/n, I think you should go home and sort things out with your dad." He said in a worried tone.
"I don't think I want to see him yet."
"He's probably really worried for you you know?" 
"He always is, and that annoys me. He acts like he's in charge of my life."
"You're right, but did his choices of controlling you ever do you any good?"
"Sometimes..."
"Well then you should appreciate him, right?"
Miya stopped walking, and turned towards you.
"Without him, you wouldn't know me."
That was what made you realise, that your dad truly did do you many favors in your lifetime. 
"You're right, see you tomorrow!" You waved goodbye to Miya.