chap 19

You run back home, you held your tears back. You tried not to think about the fact that you just hurt someone so special in your life,
you open the door.
"Dad?"
You hear snoring upstairs.
"I did NOT just run all the way here for you to sleep." You mutter under your breath as you run uo the stairs.
"Daddd..." You stretch your words out as you open the door, you try and wake him up but he won't budge.
"Whatever, I'll just apologise tomorrow." You think to yourself with a sigh.

You soon get a text from Miya, opening it almost immediately.

Hanging out with Miya was the best part of your day, you knew that he most likely felt the same way

You decided to go to bed earlier this time, but as you layed in bed, you couldn't get this one question out of your head...
"How does he feel about me?"
Are you guys just gonna stay friends? Because that's not what you want, is it?

xxx
11:23 am, you hadn't rested at all.

You open your eyes, the sun blinding you as soon as you stood up. 
Oh shoot.
You had to meet Miya at 11:30am...
you got changed and ran down the road, almost forgetting your skateboard.

11:31am

"Hey Miya!" You shout, running towards Miya.
Reki and Langa haven't arrived yet,
"Hey y/nnn." Miya greeted you with a smile.
"Reki said he will be a little late, not suprised though, he always is." Miya laughed.
"That's quite true." You replied, rubbing the back of your neck.
You decided to try and make it less awkward and start a conversation,
"Miya, have you done your science homework?" You ask, tilting your head.

Miya's pov:

Science homework

homework...

"OH SHOOT I FORGOT WE HAD HOMEWORK!" I dropped by board on my foot, yelping in the process.
"Oh jesus, I did it, except I probably got it all wrong." y/n said, her voice somewhat calmed me.
I spent so much time with Langa and Reki that I forgot about homework, it's not my fault it took them so long to write some good date places down...
well,
they weren't really dates, I just like to think of those times I hung out with y/n as dates. It kind of makes me happier.
fuck, I'm creepy.
"Miya? You alright?" y/n said in a worried tone, picking up my skateboard from the ground.
"Yeah! Of course aha... oh look! Langa." I said pointing towards Langa, trying to change the subject. 
Y/n smiled at me, she knew what I was trying to do.
"Mhm..." She hummed in reply.
"Hey guys, sorry for the wait." Langa said, parking his bike and coming over to us, taking his skateboard off his back in the process.
"Reki is doing some homework right now. So he'll be here a bit later." He said, eyeing me.

Y/N's pov:

"That's odd, Reki never does homework. I guess he wants to get a good grade." You smiled at Langa, 
"Yeah, what she said..." Miya said, looking away.
"Mhm..." Langa hummed.
A few moments of silence went by until....
"HEY HEY HEY! LANGAA, Y/NNN... MIYAAA" Reki was running towards us,
not long after though... he tripped over a rock and face-planted the ground.
"Hey, Reki, you oka-" You get cut off,
"IS MY SKATEBOARD OK? CHECK MY SKATEBOARD!" You could hear Reki's muffled voice as his face was still in the dirt.
You crouched next to Reki and turned over his skateboard to see that it got scratched,
"Just a scratch."
Reki stood up and inspected the skateboard, 
"Are you okayy?"
"Weirdo." You mutter with a smile as you walk back to the group.
"Did you apologise to your dad yet?" Miya asked, catching the attention of Reki.
Oh no...
"Apologise for what? Did Miya sneak into your room?" You grabbed your skateboard and bonked him on the back, knocking him over back into his starting position.
"No, I got into an argument with my dad." You say, before Reki starts his chatter again.
"Because Miya kis-"
You hit him once again, knocking him out for good.
"That should shut him up for a few minutes!" You flash everyone a smile.
"Let's go to the rink, Langa could learn some useful tricks there." Miya says, stepping over Reki.
You walk with Miya up to the rink, you turn back just to see Langa crouched next to Reki.
"You okay man? You got beaten up by a girl." 
"Shut up dumbass!" Reki scrambled to his feet.
"How would you like it if I beat you up and then laughed?!"
"You could try-" 
"HA!" Reki pushed Langa over, they started to "fight".
It looked childish.
They ended up on top of eachother, You and Miya couldn't keep in the laughter anymore.
Once you two started laughing, you caught the attention of the two boys, who were now scrambling to their feet.
"I won that fight."
"That weren't a fight, you were just pushing me to the ground, Reki."
"Shut up, that isn't true."
"How did you end up on top of me then?-"
"NO I DIDN'T."
You finally had something proper to mock Reki about, because Langa didn't care about what happened, he acted like it was normal.
Wait what

A/N: sorry for slow updates </3 
Thank you for all the reads! I love you all!