Chapter 34

Is it just me or was the new episode more of a recap than anything new? Or did I just watch the wrong thing...

anyway um

i will have to add my own things in as yk, nothing new 😪😪😪 WAIT I JUST FOUND OUT HOW TO LINK THINGS OH

it's cherry's birthday on the 27th of march 😋

xxxx

Both Miya and I decided to go visit Cherry at the hospital, once we got there though, he seemed to have gone off for testing.
He also left his skateboard behind, y'know what that means...
"Carla! Sho-" 
Miya got cut off with the doors swinging open, causing him to drop the skateboard just incase it was Cherry.
"Heyy kaoru-" It was shadow...
"Eh? What are you kids doing here? Where's Kaoru...?" He says as he looks around the room.
"He went for testing." Miya says as he calmly picks the skateboard back up.
"Oh, in that case-" Shadow snatches the skateboard off Miya.
"Carla! Who is the best skateboarder in the 'S' community?" Shadow says confidently.
"The best skateboarder of the 'S' community is Kaoru Sakurayashiki as he is my creator." 
Shadow just stared at the robotic skateboard in front of him, the urge to break it growing.
I quickly grabbed the skateboard before any more damage could be done.
"Let's not..." I say.
"Calm down, I wouldn't of done anything anyway." He says as he sticks his tongue out at you.
Miya giving him a death stare.
"I'm gonna head out..." Shadow says when he notices Miya's aura.
We both just played around with the skateboard, glancing at each other every once in a while.
"Miya? Wanna hang out once Cherry comes back?" I ask, my eyes not leaving Carla just incase he says no.
"Why not? I love hanging out with you!" He shares a smile.
"Thanks!" I say as I lean in and hug him.
"Y-Yeahh no problem..."

a few minutes have passed and still nothing from Cherry,
"Is he doing alright in there?" I laugh.
"Probably not."
It was taking so long that before you knew it, both Miya and I were asleep.
I was leaning on his shoulder, his head on top of mine.

"Hey Mi- Y/n?"... it was Cherry...
Miya woke up first, once realising the situation he was in he jumped up and hit his head on a shelf.
"Eh?" I hit my head on the chair next to me once I fell, rubbing my eyes as everything was still a blur.
"Oh, hey Cherry!" I knew I fell asleep, just not on Miya.
"Hey y/n." He smiles, suspiciously.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, Carla, replay." He smiles.
Soon, I realised.
Awkwardly standing up, I grabbed Miya's arm and walked out.
"Sorry about that." I laugh.
"No worries, it was nice."
"Huh?"
"Hm?", 
"Oh, nothing."
we both look away and smile.

"Wanna go to the nearby arcade?" I ask.
"Yea sure, let's get some food on the the way there."
"Kfc?"
"Bet!" He grabs my hand and leads the way.
I sit down and wait for him to order, as he does I grab my money and place it on the table since I didn't want him to pay, I was the one who suggested to go here anyway.

He comes back and takes a seat opposite you.

"What's the money for?" He asks,
"The food?"
"I've already paid." He laughs.
"Oh, but that's not fair..." I say, looking guilty.
"No worries, y/n, I suggested to go out to eat so I pay! It weren't much anyway."
"If you say soo."
We both eat our food, once we look outside it's already gotten dark.
"Do you think we should still go to the arcade?" 
"Not sure, do you want to? You seem tired." He says as I yawn.
"Yeaaa..." I lean on the table, dozing away.
"Is that so?" He laughs.
He grabs your arm and pulls you out of the building,
"Deep sleeper." 
He says as he puts your arm around his neck for better grip.

xxx

Before knocking on your house door, he kissed your forehead and whispers 

'good night'

xxx

i havent updated in so long, which means ill update later today 😋😋