Hiro Meets Miya

6:30pm

"Hiro is here, dad!" You say as you hear a knock on the door.
When you open it, you welcome her in with the biggest hug you have had every since you left England.
"I missed you, y/n!" She says as she digs her face into your neck.
"I missed you too!" You say, happier than ever.

You decided to take Hiro out for the day, like to the cat cafe and park.
Hiro's POV

It is so nice to see y/n again, but something feels off, I keep brushing it off.
I'm not sure if I'm ready to come out to her yet, I mean... like... what if she will hate me? It will ruin the whole trip.
God if only she still lived in England I woudld've probably asked her out by now, I can only imagine her saying no.
I snapped out of my thoughts when y/n asked something, I couldn't make out what though.
"Again?" I say,
"Oh, wannas go to a cat cafe?" She asks with a big smile on her face.
"Oh, sure." I said sending one back.
Just when I thought things couldn't get better, I was right. They got worse. I saw Miya standing by the doors of the cafe, y/n invited him.

Y/N's POV

"Heyo Miya! Meet Hiro." I say sending both of them a warming smile.
awkward silence.
"Aren't you gonna introduce eachother?" I say, confused.
"Oh, right. Hey... miya." Hiro says with what looked like a fake smile. I could tell she's faking it as she hates meeting my new friends.
"Nice to meet you." Miya says, bluntly.
"Likewise." Hiro says, walking into the cafe.
I grabbed Miya's arm and tugged him a sign of hurrying up.

"This isn't gonna go well..." I hear Miya mutter under his breath,
"Huh? Why?" I ask, not realising Hiro and Miya dislike eachother.
"She hates me already, I don't know why though." He simply says.
"She doesn't hate youuu she's just not used to youuu..." I try and make him feel better.
"Whatever." He says dragging me to the table Hiro was at.

xxx 

"I bought my skateboard, we could skate later?" Hiro said trying to lighten up the mood.
"Yeah sure" You said, eyeing Miya.
"Miya? Will you come?" You ask him, politely.
"Uh, yeah sure." He replies.
"Why does she have to invite him everywhere we go? I wanna spend quality time with her, and not her catboy friend." Hiro says, letting out a faint sigh.

"Right, what do you guys wanna get? it's on me." Hiro said.
"I'll get a large milk tea with boba." You say, "What about you, Miya?"
"I'll have... water." He says.
"Great!" Hiro said, knowing water is free and that she wouldn't have to spend money trying to make friends.
"We'll have..." Hiro talks to the waitress as you talk with Miya.
"You okay?" You glance at him worried that he wants to leave already.
"You know you don't have to stay, right?"
"Yeah, I know..." He says as the waitress brings him water.
"Your drinks will be ready soon, ladies." She says walking away.
"I'll quickly go to the restroom, excuse me." you said, leaving the two alone to bond.
...

...

...

Miya's POV 

"Why are you so close with y/n?" Hiro suddenly asks out the blue,
"Huh?... we're not that close." You say looking away.
"Look, I don't mind being friends with you. You seem cool. I just wanna ask you something." 
"What is it?" You say looking her in the eyes.
"Do you enjoy y/n's company?" She asks with her eyes narrowing.
"Well we haven't known eachother for that long but-" You cut off when y/n came back.

Y/n's POV

"I should've given them a bit more time, but that would be suspicious." You think to yourself as you sit by Miya.
"What did you guys talk about?" You ask out of curiousity.
"She aske-" Miya started...
"We talked about skateboards and tricks. I asked him if he could teach me some." Hiro said glancing at Miya with a wink as a sign of a save. 

3rd pov

...If y/n found out they were talking about her she wouldn't stop asking about it.

Y/n's POV

7:54 pm , at the skating rink,

You show off some of the tricks you have learnt to Hiro, as Miya stands by and watched. They actually got along better than you expected.
"Hey, Miya! Teach me how to do a nose slide!" Hiro shouts, waving for Miya to come over.
"It's not possible to do it first try." Miya sighs.
"Yeahh but it's also impossible to do it without failed first tries." Hiro nudges him.
"I guess you're right. "