chap 25

bruh its 4 am and i only just realised i forgot to update, uhh
sorry! 
my friend is gatekeeping dream and mc because its "her thing".
miss girl, if ur reading this- u dont even have mc...

Lets go : O

xxx

At last, the day out was pretty much over. So you all followed Shadow towards your resort that you will be staying at. 
It was giant! Amazing! 
"Woah!" You exclaim, your eyes sparkle.
"whoa! This is awesome!" Reki shouts.
"Yeah!" Langa says happily.
"All this for just 3000 yen?" Reki says in shock,
"Old man Shadow really is a smart shopper!"
Reki starts walking behind Cherry into the building, but gets stopped when Shadow's voice interrupts him.
"Oi! We're over here." He shouts.
'Okinawa Home Cooking, Guest house Inn Haisai.'
"Seriously?.." Reki mutters under his breath.

xxx

You decide to take a stroll around the building, it was really cramped in the guest house. 
Your thoughts get interrupted with a pinging sound of a notification.
You open your phone to see 
'1 new message from unknown number.'
You open the app to see who it is.

You were about to respond with a yes, when you suddenly felt someone tap you on the shoulder.
"Oh, hey Miya. What's up?" You ask.
"They told me to come get you, since they got food..." He responds,
"What'cha doing?" 
"Texting someone." You smile.
"Hiro?" He tilts his head.
"Huh? Oh, no... Akio." 
"Akio? Who is that?" 
"The boy from earlier."
"Oh, right...come on, put the phone away and let's go." He says grabbing your arm and turning on his heels.
"Wait, let me just decline his offer." You say as you type back a response to Akio.
"Alright, you have to meet us at the resort Cherry is in though." Miya sighs.
"Will do!" You flash him a smile, causing him to look away.

God, this Akio dude really was a dry texter. You put your phone in your pocket and left to go eat.
As you walk into the room, there were plater everywhere, everyone was stuffing their mouths except for Miya- who was now politely wiping crumbs off his face with a tissue.
"Tch, why do you guys always have to make such a mess." You say as you walk over to to sit next to Miya causing him to get a little flustered.
Joe soon gets attacked by drunk Shadow,
"MANAGER! IM INLOVE WITH HOW YOU WORK!" He shouts.
"IM NOT YOUR MANAGER, GET OFF ME!" Joe says, trying to kick Shadow off.
"Jeez, what's so good about alcohol?" Miya asks.
"Little boys may not understand--" Reki says, but gets hit by Cherry causing him to choke on his words and stop.
"Underage drinking is prohibited" Cherry's skateboard says.
"Woah, it was just a little mistake..." Reki sighs.

"Reki, I bought it over." Langa says as he brings in his skateboard.
Reki inspects it and says something, you didn't listen into it too deeply though.
Ever since seeing Miya at the beach, he was the only person you could think about.
You didn't exactly know why though...
"Earth to y/n..." Miya says, waving his hand infront of your face.
You quickly snap out of your thoughts, 
"Ah, sorry." You say while rubbing the back of your neck.

(Im gonna continue this in the morning, brb <3)
ok im back brothers!!!

"By the way, today is supposedly some special day." Miya says out of no where.
"Of what?" Reki asks.
"Supposedly, it shows up." He responds.
"Wha-" Reki gets cut off.
"It shows up- you can't mean..." Langa says.
"That's ridiculous !" Reki laughs awkwardly.
"I heard it from the hostess just now," Miya starts, a creepy aura forming around him,
"She said today is a special day, so please do not walk around after the sunset."
"Oh yeah, yeah, you don't have to tell me. I have nothing to do outside anyway..." Reki says, obviously creeped out.
"Reki?" Langa says, as Reki scrambles to his feet and walks away.
"I'm going to get a drink!" He shouts from the distance.

You didn't follow him since there would be no point, so you just sat there scrolling through your phone. 
"Y/n?" You hear Miya say.
"Hmm?" You hum in response.
"Want to go out on a race with us?"
"Oh, didn't you just say that we shouldn't go out after sunset?" You laugh causing Miya to smile.
"Yeahh that was just to scare Reki so that he didn't go, I don't want to see him hurt again.  He need to actually heal now." Miya says.
"Right? He's just too overwhelmed by the free holiday off." You smile.

(The race bit is just in the episode, so I won't write that <3)

You were all on the ferry back home, 
"It still smells..." Shadow complained.
"You're surprisingly delicate." Miya says calmly.

"I work in a flower shop." Shadow says, a bit uncomfortable by the subject of the conversation,
"A smelly employee is simply fatal."
"Same goes for restaurants." Joe says, budging into their convversation.
"No employee should stink, for that matter." You say,
"You guys don't want to be low ranked in anything because of your smell , right?"
"Y/n's got a point there." Miya says, his eyes still glued to his switch.